1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Survey For Your Other Pet To Take!

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by shannonmac, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garvinsmum

garvinsmum Completely Boxer Crazy

1.) What is your name? I AM ROSIE, KING OF THIS HOUSE
    2.) What kind of animal are you? I AM NOT AN ANIMAL I AM A KING - I BELONG TO THE RACE "FELINE"
    3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? THE BOXER ONLY SLEEPS WHERE I CHOOSE NOT TO
    4a.) What do you eat? I CLAW AT THESE FEEBLE HUMANS AND THEY FEED ME WHATEVER I PLEASE
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? I GO SIMPLY MAD FOR MARGARINE
    5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? I ROAM WHERE I PLEASE. THEY TRY TO KEEP ME IN SO I SHRED THE SCREENS.
    6.) Do you get along with others? I DO NOT NEED TO. THEY DO AS I SAY OR I IGNORE THEM
    7.) Where did you come from? I CHOOSE TO BE HERE. THAT IS ENOUGH.
    8.) Do you play with toys? TOYS ARE FOR PEASANTS
    9.) Who's your favorite person? THE WOMAN WHO SERVES ME IS ACCEPTABLE
    10.) Do you like baths? BATHS ARE FOR DOGS. I AM CLEAN
    11.) Where do you stay when home alone? I'm home alone? I SLEEP ON A DINING ROOM CHAIR AND WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO FEED ME
    12.) Do you have run of the house? TRY TO STOP ME
    13.) Are you allowed on furniture? IT'S MY FURNITURE
    14.) Do you like your boxer? I SHALL NEVER ADMIT THAT

2. high octane

high octane Completely Boxer Crazy

1.) What is your name? Byron. Registered-Woodbridge
    2.) What kind of animal are you? Horse, Oldenburg/Thoroughbred
    3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? The Barn
    4a.) What do you eat? Pellets, Oats, Carrots, Apples, & Alfalfa
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? Apples
    5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? Outside in the day and inside at night
    6.) Do you get along with others? I love everyone
    7.) Where did you come from? A breeder
    8.) Do you play with toys? I love balls & pylons
    9.) Who's your favorite person? Mommy, I even know the sound of her truck driving down the road.
    10.) Do you like baths? Yes, as long as the water is warm
    11.) Where do you stay when home alone? Home is the barn
    12.) Do you have run of the house? God NO!
    13.) Are you allowed on furniture? God NO!
    14.) Do you like your boxer? Yes, he is my little brother. Odin loves to kiss my nose and I like to sniff him.

3. Mama_Zookeeper

Mama_Zookeeper Boxer Insane

Too Cute!

1.) What are your names? Mia the boston, Lola Kitty & Coco Kitty
    2.) What kind of animal are you? A boston terrier & 2 cats
    3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? Mia sleeps with Momy in her bed, Coco sleeps with Rocky the boxer on his bed and Lola sleeps with Eddie the 12 yr old boy who lives in our house
    4a.) What do you eat? We all eat RAW! The only way to go!
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? Lola is a chicken neck & heart eater! Mia likes ribs best & Coco likes the catfish nuggets best.
    5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? We are all strictly indoors, mia only goes out to use do her potty business & forced exercise.
    6.) Do you get along with others? We all get along fine but have our favorites, Mia & Lola are sleepy lazy creatures. Coco & Rocky are crazy & always causing trouble!
    7.) Where did you come from? Mia came from a BYB (horrible long story) Coco & Lola were both strays whose mommies chose to have litters nearby and were rescued.
    8.) Do you play with toys? Lola NEVER touches toys, Coco has a dime-bag a day catnip habit and will chew anything with catnip on it! Mia has too many toys to count!
    9.) Who's your favorite person? Lola loves Eddie the 12 yr old best, Mia is mommies princess & Coco loves Matthew the 2 yr old cause they are both crazy!
    10.) Do you like baths? NO!!! Those are fighting words!
    11.) Where do you stay when home alone? Mia has a kennel, the kitties rule the house!
    12.) Do you have run of the house? Hello! Didn't we just say we rule the house!
    13.) Are you allowed on furniture? But of course!
    14.) Do you like your boxer? We all love Rocky, but Coco really LOVES him!

4. punkin

punkin Super Boxer

1.) What are your names? Hemi... like the truck. Vroom Vroom...
    2.) What kind of animal are you? A boston terrier, I'm just a baby now, but I know I will be bigger than my boxer brother someday. LOL
    3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? In my crate... grumble, grumble, grumble... Why does he get to sleep wherever he wants AKA on the BED!!!
    4a.) What do you eat? Prairie kibble and fuzz off the floor. Fuzz is good, the kibble is OK.
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? Shoes!
    5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? Indoors, except to potty (most of the time)
    6.) Do you get along with others? Everybody loves me... What can I say...
    7.) Where did you come from? Ummmmmm, mom tells me I came from a nice lady who chose my mom and dad very carefully. What does that mean?
    8.) Do you play with toys? Toys! If this is Santa, are you sending me some more? I love toys!!!
    9.) Who's your favorite person? I really like my dad. We have farting contests on the couch.
    10.) Do you like baths? Oh yes! I like swimming better though.
    11.) Where do you stay when home alone? I stay in my crate next to my big brother. BORING!!!!
    12.) Do you have run of the house? I run around the house a lot if that's what you mean. Mom doesn't let me unless someone else is home though.
    13.) Are you allowed on furniture? You have to be allowed????
    14.) Do you like your boxer? Oh yes. I'm so glad my mom got him and had him waiting at home for me before I came. It was such a nice surprise that my family gave me my very own boxer!! He's the best! Did I tell you I am going to be bigger than him? I can almost reach his shoulder if I jump really high!

Thanks for the fun questions!

5. sgbtab

sgbtab Banned

1.) What is your name? stormee
    2.) What kind of animal are you? I'm a pappillion
    3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? I sleep right on top of mommies pillow. sammie and mattie sleep at the foot of the bed
    4a.) What do you eat? raw
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? I like my chicken wings
    5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? Indoors
    6.) Do you get along with others? Yes, but they can be irritating.
    7.) Where did you come from? I came from a breeder a long time ago way before the boxers came
    8.) Do you play with toys? No not very often.
    9.) Who's your favorite person? Definately my mommy.
    10.) Do you like baths? NO!!!
    11.) Where do you stay when home alone? full run of the house.
    12.) Do you have run of the house? Yes all the time.
    13.) Are you allowed on furniture? I am and my favorite spot is on the back of the couch where sam and mattie can't get me.
    14.) Do you like your boxers? yes I do now but for a long time they would make me mad. but now that they are getting older they are behaving better.

6. jenjones28

jenjones28 Banned

1.) What is your name? Tiki. And if you forget, I will scream it over and over and over until you remember.
    2.) What kind of animal are you? I am a Quaker Parrot
    3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? On my favorite perch, way up high in my cage.
    4a.) What do you eat? pellets, fruit, cereal, veggies.... lots of stuff.
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? pizza.
    6.) Do you get along with others? Yes, except the really little humans. I don't like them at all..... they always try to poke at me.
    7.) Where did you come from? a pet store
    8.) Do you play with toys? Yes, especially the noisy ones.
    9.) Who's your favorite person? mom
    10.) Do you like baths? i love them, but sometimes mom tries to give me a shower in the sink. I hate that..... I try to fly away.
    11.) Where do you stay when home alone? in my cage.
    12.) Do you have run of the house? no. I always get into stuff I'm not supposed to.
    \13.) Are you allowed on furniture? yes.
    14.) Do you like your boxer? Yes. I like to pull her whiskers. There is a picture of us in mom's gallery.

7. hagansboxers

hagansboxers Boxer Booster

1.) What is your name? Chloe

2.) What kind of animal are you? A Blue and Gold Macaw

3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? In or on my cage.

4a.) What do you eat? I eat a variety of nuts, seeds, fruits, and vegatables, sometimes even meat.
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? I love peanuts, and chicken legs.

5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? Indoors.

6.) Do you get along with others? Well, I like to tease them, if that's what you mean.

7.) Where did you come from? My mommy and daddy purchased me from my origonal owner, he had a job that required him to travel.

8.) Do you play with toys? I sure do!!

9.) Who's your favorite person? Daddy.

10.) Do you like baths? NO!!! I hate water. My original owner used a squirt bottle as punishment when I was naughty.

11.) Where do you stay when home alone? In my cage so I can't get hurt.

12.) Do you have run of the house? When someone is home to protect me from getting hurt.

13.) Are you allowed on furniture? Sure am. Even though I use it as a personal bathroom.

14.) Do you like your boxer? I love him. Especially when I call his name and he comes. :D

8. TexasTini

TexasTini Super Boxer

Fun, Fun, Fun....

1.) What is your name? Sugar Pie

2.) What kind of animal are you? Bichon Frise

3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? I sleep WHEREVER I want to because I'm the princess!

4a.) What do you eat? anything Merrick
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? That would be anything human, however, I only get popcorn.

5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? Indoors unless there is something to checkout outside....then I sit up like a prairie dog to catch a look!

6.) Do you get along with others? I'm a people person...

7.) Where did you come from? My mommy may get in trouble for saying...but I'm a happy and healthy girl...

8.) Do you play with toys? LOVE them..

9.) Who's your favorite person? I have two "moms"...one who is home all day and feeds me, and another one who comes home from school and says she is my momma!

10.) Do you like baths? Actually, I prefer showers and take atleast two a week with my Emmy. And go to the beauty shop once a month.

11.) Where do you stay when home alone? wherever I want to...

12.) Do you have run of the house? yes...

13.) Are you allowed on furniture? My favorite place to lay is across the back of wherever Mommy #1 is sitting.

14.) Do you like your boxer? He hasn't been around long, but I think I will keep him!!!

9. Mollie_T

Mollie_T Banned

1.) What is your name? Emily
    2.) What kind of animal are you? Rottweiler
    3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? I stay at Momaw's & Poppie's house next door to the Boxers.
    4a.) What do you eat? Alpo, Momaw won't listen to Mommy about premium foods :(
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? I love cheese.
    5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? Indoors.
    6.) Do you get along with others? Yes mostly,I don't like cats & I get a little mad if Maggie or Buster try to steal my chewbies.
    7.) Where did you come from? My mommy Mollie rescued me from the pound a long time ago when I was very young. I became very attached to her dad (my poppie) so now I live with them.
    8.) Do you play with toys? Not very often, I'm getting old.
    9.) Who's your favorite person? I like everyone.
    10.) Do you like baths? NO!!! But I love my kiddie pool ;)
    11.) Where do you stay when home alone? Full run of the house, but I either lay on the couch or futon.
    12.) Do you have run of the house? Yes all the time.
    13.) Are you allowed on furniture? Yes, refer to # 11.
    14.) Do you like your boxers? Yes, we give kisses a lot ;)

10. BoscoDog

BoscoDog Boxer Booster

1.) What is your name? Tiki and Kiwi... aka Teeks and Keeks
    2.) What kind of animal are you? We're Parakeets
    3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? Mommy makes us sleep in our cage... we feel safe in there.
    4a.) What do you eat? Parakeet seed
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? Millet spray
    6.) Do you get along with others? We get along great with each other
    7.) Where did you come from? We both came from pet stores
    8.) Do you play with toys? We love toys that we can climb through
    9.) Who's your favorite person? Mommy because she always talks and whistles to us.
    10.) Do you like baths? Yes, we have a little bath tub in our cage.
    11.) Where do you stay when home alone? In our cage.
    12.) Do you have run of the house? No, but sometimes we have the fly of the house.
    13.) Are you allowed on furniture? Yes, if you consider curtain rods furniture.
    14.) Do you like your boxer? Not really, he's always staring at us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.