1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Survey For Your Other Pet To Take!

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by shannonmac, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. livers25

livers25 Boxer Booster

1.) What is your name? My name is Gabie, my sister is Matilda and my brother is Nigel.

2.) What kind of animal are you? We are cats!

3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? Where ever we want, usually on Chester's bed

4a.) What do you eat? Us girls eat a dry kibble, Nigel gets canned (because his swears that he can't eat dry kibble)

4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? We like milk, all of us (sometimes cheese, but it gives Nigel gas)

5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? Again us girls are strictly indoors, but Nigel gets to go outside sometimes.

6.) Do you get along with others? I get along fine with my sister. Nigel sort of gets along with us. But he gets along great with Chester. (He turned on us when Chester arrived)

7.) Where did you come from? Unfortunely we all came from pet stores and byb. (that was before my mom learned about the conditions of pet shop animals and byb's).

8.) Do you play with toys? I only play with the carpet on the stairs, ( I usually get yelled at for it, not sure why. It's only carpet). Nigel and Tilda play with those stupid plastic balls with the bells in them.

9.) Who's your favorite person? It would be who ever is cleaning out the litter boxes that day. Well I quess my mom, she feeds us.

10.) Do you like baths? NO, NO, NO. We're cats, don't take us near water, we might scar you for life.

11.) Where do you stay when home alone? Well Tilda stays under the basement stairs, um 24 hours a day, so that's were she will always be. Nigel usually stays on the kitchen table (can't leave the food now can we). I usually just try and stay out of Chester's way. (He really seems to like me and I hate him)

12.) Do you have run of the house? Yes we all do, I would like to see them try and crate me.

13.) Are you allowed on furniture? No, but during the day there is nobody here to stop us. My favorite is the new chair in the livingroom, nice light colour for my nice dark hair. They even put up a baby gate, like that is going to stop me

14.) Do you like your boxer? No for me, not sure if Tilda even knows we have a boxer (again doesn't come out from under the stairs) and Nigel, of course he likes Chester, best buddies (he gets more attention that way, being nice to the enemy!

2. Hobart Ave.

Hobart Ave. Boxer Insane

1.) What is your name? Hobart or Hobie or Stinky :)
    2.) What kind of animal are you? I'm a dog. More specifically a boxer/hound mix but I try to keep the hound part hidden. It only creeps out because of my bark...darn those squirrels, they ruin my cover every time!
    3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? I sleep wherever I can be touching someone else. Sometimes I try to sleep on top of Nestle's head but she doesn't seem to like it much.
    4a.) What do you eat? I get a rotation of Eagle Pack Holistic, Canidae and Solid Gold.
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? I will eat ANYTHING! Bring it on!
    5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? Indoors of course but I do like playing outside so I can run as fast as I want.
    6.) Do you get along with others? Yes. I love making new friends.
    7.) Where did you come from? I came from a shelter in Indiana. Jamie saw my picture online and new I was supposed to be with her.
    8.) Do you play with toys? Yes! I love all toys but really get a kick out of de-stuffing all those stuffed toys.
    9.) Who's your favorite person? My mom, Jamie.
    10.) Do you like baths? Not really but I'm much better about it than I used to be.
    11.) Where do you stay when home alone? In my crate but there's a rumor going around that I might gain my freedom after the holiday's. I'll have to try really hard not to blow it.
    12.) Do you have run of the house? Only when someone is home to play with me.
    13.) Are you allowed on furniture? Most of it. I have to stay off the new living room furniture but it's ok because mom saved Nestle's favorite chair and I get to share it.
    14.) Do you like your boxer? I love her so much! She plays with me and shares toys and cuddles with me.

3. TheDuke

TheDuke Completely Boxer Crazy

1.) What is your name? Duke, Oooke, Dookers, Bubba, bubby
    2.) What kind of animal are you? I am a human in a dogs body
    3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? On the couch of course! What kind of question is that?
    4a.) What do you eat? My mom feeds me wellness duck and potato but I sneak the kind of food I am supposed to have from my dad (people food).
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? Scrambled eggs and hotdogs mixed in.
    5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? Inside
    6.) Do you get along with others? As long as your not annoying
    7.) Where did you come from? The Dearborn animal shelter.
    8.) Do you play with toys? I really enjoy the squeaky tennis ball
    9.) Who's your favorite person? My mom, she is the one with the treats!
    10.) Do you like baths? HECKKKKKKKK NO!!!! But I will take one to make my mommy happy.
    11.) Where do you stay when home alone? I hang out on the couch. Duchess only gets the bedroom! HAHA!! I get the whole house!
    12.) Do you have run of the house? Yuppers!
    13.) Are you allowed on furniture? Yup! The couch is where I spend most of my time!
    14.) Do you like your boxer? Yes, and I love to play with her but outside only. She is very fun to chase while she is burning. I love to bark at her and nip her legs while she is doing crazy dog. I don't like it too much when starts burning and runs into me full speed. I get a little upset but otherwise, she doesnt bother me too much. She is pretty easy to live, which I would have never believed when my parents brought her home for the first time.

4. Emily86

Emily86 Boxer Booster

.) What is your name? Lucy
    2.) What kind of animal are you? doggie, Scottish Terrier
    3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? I sleep anywhere I want cause I am Queen Lucy!
    4a.) What do you eat? Natural Balance sweet potato and fish - I'm allergic to rice
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? Lola's soft toys I tear them apart b/c I'm such a bully!
    5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? Indoors, its so hot in Georgia
    6.) Do you get along with others? when I want to,but often I don't feel like it
    7.) Where did you come from? A byb my mommy didn't know yet :(
    8.) Do you play with toys? yes, I steal everyone's toys and I love squeakies and cuzs (mommy only lets me have cuzs cause I eat the other squeakies :eek: )
    9.) Who's your favorite person? hmm, i am quite the grump but I love my mommy and i love all human boys
    10.) Do you like baths? YES, sometimes I even jump in when mommy is drawing herself a bath
    11.) Where do you stay when home alone? I roam around, but I like to jump on the dining room table
    12.) Do you have run of the house? No, I am not allowed to go in mommy's room cause I have accidents on the carpet sometimes but only there
    13.) Are you allowed on furniture? of course that is my furniture!! anyone in my spot better watch out!
    14.) Do you like your boxer? I like to terrrorize her ;)

5. Goolia83

Goolia83 Boxer Booster

1.) What is your name? Howie
    2.) What kind of animal are you? They tell me I'm a Cat (but I think I'm a dog)
    3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? on my boxer, she's warm!
    4a.) What do you eat? Chicken Soup for the Cat lovers soul
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? I LOVE turkey!!
    5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? Indoors, but mom lets me play in the back yard if I'm on my leash... (I like to sneak out under the fence!)
    6.) Do you get along with others? I like everyone in the whole world! accept uncle Gabe, he ties things to my tail and laughs at me :( mommy gets really mad at him!
    7.) Where did you come from? I came from the humane society.
    8.) Do you play with toys? Only when someone makes them move, string is the best! Oh, Do feet count? I like toplay with those!
    9.) Who's your favorite person? Cousin Joe because he sneaks me turkey!
    10.) Do you like baths? yep!
    11.) Where do you stay when home alone? On the couch usually.
    12.) Do you have run of the house? Yeppers! but I like Roxy's crate a lot!
    13.) Are you allowed on furniture? oh yes I am!! I especially like all of Roxy's new stuff! The doggie bed and the crate!
    14.) Do you like your boxer? Yes, she's my best friend! She plays hard with me, and then we take a nap on her doggie bed!

6. hschuman

hschuman Boxer Booster

7. MinPin2Boxer

MinPin2Boxer Super Boxer

1.) What is your name? Sage
    2.) What kind of animal are you? dog, but my breed is Miniature Pinscher
    3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? On top of the Boxer! he he-really I tell the boxer where to sleep!
    4a.) What do you eat? Chicken Soup for the Pet Lovers Soul
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? McD's french fries
    5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? Indoors mainly, but I have a doggie door so I can run outside and bark at all the people who come by.
    6.) Do you get along with others? Yep, but I prefer nice humans!
    7.) Where did you come from? A breeder. My mom and daddy where show dogs but I just wanted to be a spoiled pet!
    8.) Do you play with toys? Oh yes, my fav is my squirell and chimpmunk!
    9.) Who's your favorite person? My mommy!
    10.) Do you like baths? They are ok, I get to sit in the kitchen sink since I'm so small!
    11.) Where do you stay when home alone? I get the run of the house! I'm spoiled, but I behave so that's why I go where I want to.
    12.) Do you have run of the house? Of course!
    13.) Are you allowed on furniture? Yep!
    14.) Do you like your boxer? Well, I loved my Boxers Simba and Cooper, but sadly they left, my mommy said they went to the Rainbow Bridge. My new Boxer Adrian is ok. She is kinda shy so I have to show her the ropes!

8. harleyboxer

harleyboxer Super Boxer

1) What is your name? Morgan
    2) What kind of animal are you? dog, doberman
    3) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants where do you sleep? The boxer spoons in front of mommy so I sleep behind her legs and butt.
    4a) What do you eat? Everything that doesn't eat me first.
    4b) What's your favorite thing to eat? the carpet, or maybe the boxer.....
    5) Are you indoors or outdoors? indoors
    6) Do you get along with others? yes, usually others try to beat me up :(
    7) Where did you come from? A breeder in ohio
    8) Do you play with toys? yes, but my mommy keeps taking them away from me because I start eating them.
    9) Who's your favorite person? Whoever is standing in front of me.
    10) Do you like baths? No, and if i get one i'll pee on the bed or the couch to make you pay.
    11) Where do you stay when home alone? In the crate, or mommy wouldn't have a home to come home to.
    12) Do you hare run of the house? When mommy's home, but I've been told my priveleges will be revoked if I potty in the house one more time.
    13) Are you allowed on furniture? Yes, but I'm not allowed on the back of the couch because I use it to jump onto the top of people.
    14) Do you like your boxer? Yes, but I don't think he always likes me.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2005
  9. presley101

presley101 Completely Boxer Crazy

1.) What is your name? Indi, my mommy got me on Independence day.
    2.) What kind of animal are you? I'm an African Grey Parrot
    3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? I'm stuck in my cage overnight
    4a.) What do you eat? Right now it's raw peanuts, Fruit, and special bird food
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? I know this sounds gross, but Chicken!!
    5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? Indoors, but boy would I like to try that free flying stuff outside
    6.) Do you get along with others? As long as I get my way, sure
    7.) Where did you come from? I came from a persona friend of my mommy who loves birds
    8.) Do you play with toys? sure do, mine and everyone elses
    9.) Who's your favorite person? Mostly mom, but I tollerate the teenager
    10.) Do you like baths? well it's more like the squirt bottle with warm water
    11.) Where do you stay when home alone? In the living room where I can see the whole house
    12.) Do you have run of the house? sometimes when the dogs get crated for a while
    13.) Are you allowed on furniture? Sure, I can fly to any place I want to land.
    14.) Do you like your boxer? I love talking to them all but Baron has breath that smells like feet.

10. abbey_eisma

abbey_eisma Boxer Buddy

1.) What is your name? Harley but my mom calls me little mister
    2.) What kind of animal are you? I'm a shih tzu
    3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? I sleep on my mommys pillows or between her knees.
    4a.) What do you eat? California Natural
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? hmmmm....good question, I like anything my mom and dad are having
    5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? Indoors of course!!
    6.) Do you get along with others? Yes I do.
    7.) Where did you come from? I came from the Humane Society, my mom has had me since I was 6 months old!
    8.) Do you play with toys? Yes, I take them away from my sister and brother.
    9.) Who's your favorite person? My mom, but if shes busy with the boxers I hang out with my Godmother, my moms friend and roomate.
    10.) Do you like baths? They are ok, I am use to getting them bc my face gets dirty and I get smelly sometimes.
    11.) Where do you stay when home alone? I cant be left out bc I have seperation anxiety. I have a little crate that is right next to my brother and sisters.
    12.) Do you have run of the house? Not when mommy and daddy are gone, but otherwise yes...
    13.) Are you allowed on furniture? Of course, where else would you expect me to sit??
    14.) Do you like your boxer? Well I spose, I use to be bigger than her, but now shes pretty big. Barrett is ok too when he isnt tryin to take toys away!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.