1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Survey For Your Other Pet To Take!

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by shannonmac, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbeahl

bbeahl Boxer Booster

1.) What is your name? Mona
    2.) What kind of animal are you? A Fluffy White Cat
    3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? Under Mom & Dad's Bed or on top of the couch.
    4a.) What do you eat? I eat dry cat food with treats and sometimes mom gives me tuna and turkey when she has it.
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? Turkey!
    5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? Indoors
    6.) Do you get along with others? I am not very social but I am getting better.
    7.) Where did you come from? I came from the pet store when I was a baby
    8.) Do you play with toys? Sometimes
    9.) Who's your favorite person? Mom
    10.) Do you like baths? NO!!!
    11.) Where do you stay when home alone? Wherever I want!
    12.) Do you have run of the house? Pretty much unless Joe is chasing me!
    13.) Are you allowed on furniture? Yes!
    14.) Do you like your boxer? Starting too, at first I hated him but now I sometimes initate playtime.

2. dalman97

dalman97 Boxer Booster

1.) What is your name? ~~~Petals...like flower petals. My middle name is Marie...after my Mommy, her middle name too!
    2.) What kind of animal are you? ~~~Miniature Dachshund.
    3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? ~~~I sleep with Mommy and Daddy with Abby
    4a.) What do you eat? ~~~Canidae - Dry
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? ~~~Love bacon...
    5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? ~~~Indoors!
    6.) Do you get along with others? ~~~I get along great with my family. But I am very protective and do not care much for strangers.
    7.) Where did you come from? ~~~I was born in DeRidder, Louisiana and came to my forever home when I was 8 weeks old.
    8.) Do you play with toys? ~~~Not real big on toys...but I do like to steal Abby's when she not looking!
    9.) Who's your favorite person? ~~~It's a tie between my mommy and daddy.
    10.) Do you like baths? ~~~NO!!!
    11.) Where do you stay when home alone? ~~~Abby and I stay at home on the hard floor...all bedroom doors (carpeted rooms) are closed.
    12.) Do you have run of the house? ~~~Of course...except for when mommy and daddy are gone
    13.) Are you allowed on furniture? ~~~Yep...Daddy's recliner is my favorite!
    14.) Do you like your boxer? ~~~Sure, she's not so bad.

3. carolshafer

carolshafer Boxer Insane

1.) What is your name? My name Abigail but everyone calls me Abby.

2.) What kind of animal are you? I am a Brittney-Boxer.

3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? On the bed sometimes when there is room, otherwise on the sofa in Mom's room.

4a.) What do you eat? Chicken Soup or homemade stuff when Mom has time.

4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? Anything with meat in it.

5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? Indoors but we have a 'doggie door' so I can go outdoors whenever I like.

6.) Do you get along with others? Absolutely. Sometimes Hannah (Moma's baby) gets on my nerves.

7.) Where did you come from? Mom's best friend who passed away last year.

8.) Do you play with toys? I love squeaky toys especially the football Uncle JJ bought me.

9.) Who's your favorite person? I love both my parents the same. But if I have to choose, I pick Mom because she feeds me.

10.) Do you like baths? Absolutely, I love all water...clean water, dirty water, lake water, pool water.

11.) Where do you stay when home alone? We are seldom home alone but when we are we have the run of the house.

12.) Do you have run of the house? Yes, we all do.

13.) Are you allowed on furniture? Of course.

14.) Do you like your boxer? Oh yes. I love all three of them except sometimes Hannah.

4. Lola's mum

Lola's mum Boxer Insane

1.) What is your name? Tuppence, Tups for short
    2.) What kind of animal are you? Collie x
    3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? I sleep in the conservatory and the boxers in the kitchen (she'd play with me till I dropped unfortunately)
    4a.) What do you eat? Same as the boxer 'Solid Gold'
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat?I love table scraps and after all these years you're not going to stop me now. It's nice as the boxer isn't allowed any, her poor tummy can't take them so more for me
    5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? Indoors
    6.) Do you get along with others? Yes, but the boxer mythers me sometimes, I am old you know
    7.) Where did you come from? I came from an animal sanctuary
    8.) Do you play with toys? Not anymore, they don't interest me
    9.) Who's your favorite person? Definately my mum
    10.) Do you like baths? Love them, always have
    11.) Where do you stay when home alone? Doesn't happen often as my mums mum lives with us but if I am home alone in the conservatory away from the boxer
    12.) Do you have run of the house? Yes but can't manage the stairs anymore
    13.) Are you allowed on furniture? I am but I don't get up there anymore due to old age
    14.) Do you like your boxer? Oh yes, she's given me a new lease of life :)

5. carolshafer

carolshafer Boxer Insane

1.) What is your name? My name is Cinderella Bella...Bella for short.

2.) What kind of animal are you? I am a Golden Retriever-Boxer.

3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? On the bed sometimes when there is room, otherwise on the sofa in Mom's room.

4a.) What do you eat? Chicken Soup or homemade stuff when Mom has time.

4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? Anything with meat in it.

5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? Indoors but we have a 'doggie door' so I can go outdoors whenever I like.

6.) Do you get along with others? Absolutely. Sometimes Hannah (Moma's baby) gets on my nerves.

7.) Where did you come from? My Mom rescued me last week from a nasty old lady who didn't like me very much.

8.) Do you play with toys? I love squeaky toys especially the football Uncle JJ bought for Abbey.

9.) Who's your favorite person? I adore my Mom but I'm starting to sugar-up to my Dad a little.

10.) Do you like baths? Absolutely, I love all water...clean water, dirty water, lake water, pool water...especially pool water.

11.) Where do you stay when home alone? We are seldom home alone but when we are we have the run of the house.

12.) Do you have run of the house? Yes, we all do.

13.) Are you allowed on furniture? Of course.

14.) Do you like your boxer? Oh yes. I love all three of them except sometimes Hannah who even gets on Mom's nerves at times. She's the baby and really takes advantage of it.

6. gtntuf

gtntuf Super Boxer

1.) What is your name? Tobee, Prissy, Beau and Macee
    2.) What kind of animal are you? we're all cats
    3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? On mommy and daddy's bed--well, on top of mommy or daddy. Those puppies don't move much once they fall asleep. Otherwise, we like to lie in the cat tree next to the window so we can watch birds.
    4a.) What do you eat? Cat chow and Friskies canned.
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? Tuna fish...is there anything better?
    5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? Indoors of course. Mommy freaks out if we step outside.
    6.) Do you get along with others? Not really. We all need our personal space.
    7.) Where did you come from? Tobee, Prissy and Beau came from breeders and Macee came from a rescue.
    8.) Do you play with toys? Very rarely. If Brutus lets us chase the laser light, we will play. Occasionally, we will play with the humans if they dangle a string for us.
    9.) Who's your favorite person? Mommy, of course. She gives out the treats and chin rubbins.
    10.) Do you like baths?NO WAY!!! We have to be tranquilized to take a bath.
    11.) Where do you stay when home alone?We're never home alone...there's four of us. But, if you mean when mommy and daddy are gone, we lounge in the kitty tree or on the bed.
    12.) Do you have run of the house? Yes, unless the silly boxers are running crazy through the house.
    13.) Are you allowed on furniture? How could they keep us off?? They try to keep us off of the countertop, but so far we're quicker than that silly bottle with the water in it.
    14.) Do you like your boxer? Macee loves Brutus. Otherwise, we are all way too high up in the pack order to give them the time of day. They have way too much runny liquid coming out of their mouths and keep trying to lick us with those big slobbery tongues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.