1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Survey For Your Other Pet To Take!

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by shannonmac, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shannonmac

shannonmac Completely Boxer Crazy

Seeing as we have all these boxer surveys going on, I, Buu have decided that my non-boxer friends should have a survey to take as well!
    All you non-boxers delete my answers and add your own!

1.) What is your name? Mr. Buu, full name Majin Buu, mommy calls me Bubba
    2.) What kind of animal are you? I'm a dog, duh! Actually I am an American Bulldog!
    3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? I sleep on mommy and daddy's bed if Kneesaa stole my bed, otherwise I sleep on my bed if Kneesaa won't let me on mommy and daddy's bed...
    4a.) What do you eat? I eat a raw diet
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? hmmmm....good question, I like peanut butter very much!
    5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? Indoors silly, its hot in Arizona!
    6.) Do you get along with others? I get along with Kneesaa
    7.) Where did you come from? I came from a breeder in PA when I was a year old, my old family were real jerks!
    8.) Do you play with toys? Only when Kneesaa lets me, or isn't playing with them
    9.) Who's your favorite person? It's a tie between my mommy and daddy, ok it's not really a tie, whoever is the one with the food bowl at that moment.
    10.) Do you like baths? NO!!! Once I'm in there, I guess I'm ok, but its kind of a process to get me in there...I've been known to be stubborn!
    11.) Where do you stay when home alone? I'm home alone? Kneesaa always seems to be home to...hmm...well we stay in the bedroom.
    12.) Do you have run of the house? Not when mommy and daddy are gone, but otherwise yes...
    13.) Are you allowed on furniture? Of course, didn't you know they bought that furniture for me! Well Kneesaa says they bought it for her, but I say they bought it for me.
    14.) Do you like your boxer? Yes, she's my sister, we have our moments though, she wouldn't let me out of the kitchen the other day, and well quite frankly, that was not nice!

2. tnscott

tnscott Boxer Booster

1.) What is your name? Shelby Chynna, Emily, ZsaZsa, and Carmela.
    2.) What kind of animal are you? The first 2 dogs and the last 3 cats!
    3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? Shelby sleeps with us, Chynna under the bed, the cats whereever they choose!
    4a.) What do you eat? Chynna and Shelby eat Chicken Soup. The cats eat Nutros
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? We all love treats, especially piggy pops(pork rinds)!!
    5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? Strictly indoors!
    6.) Do you get along with others? We all get along real well except that Shelby torments all of us from time to time.
    7.) Where did you come from? Chynna from a breeder, Shelby from a breeder, Emily from a friend, and ZsaZsa and Carmela were rescue cats.
    8.) Do you play with toys? Shelby loves toys. Chynna used to but as she is getting older could care less. The cats like balls and any bug that's in the house!
    9.) Who's your favorite person? Daddy!! Except Emily does prefer mommy over daddy.
    10.) Do you like baths? We all hate water of any kind unless we are drinking it. Keep it away from us!!
    11.) Where do you stay when home alone? Where ever we choose
    12.) Do you have run of the house? Complete run of the house and proud to say we don't tear anything up
    13.) Are you allowed on furniture? Who's going to keep us off? Not mom or dad!
    14.) Do you like your boxer? We're getting used to her but she is so much bigger than us she doesn't play fair and likes to pick on us!!

3. MayKay&SaJo

MayKay&SaJo Boxer Booster

1.) What is your name? Houdi & Puj

2.) What kind of animal are you? Houdi is a solid black demonic male cat & Puj is a solid black female cat

3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? Houdi sleeps whereever his mommy is & Puj sleeps whereever Rolen is (Puj & Rolen are INSEPERABLE)

4a.) What do you eat? Houdi eats cat food & Puj will ONLY EAT Rolen's dog food!

4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? Houdi will not eat anything but cat food and drink tuna juice - Puj will have whatever Rolen is having...Puj thinks she is a boxer...Shhh don't tell

5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? Houdi is indoors, but Puj will go outside with Rolen for his potty breaks

6.) Do you get along with others? Houdi hates everyone and everything but mommy. He is an attack cat, although he will use daddy as a toy. Puj likes everyone, but prefers Rolen

7.) Where did you come from? Houdi was rescued from the insullation of a single wide trailer when he was about 3 weeks old. His fur-momma was either killed or had abandoned him and his littermates. Puj came from a "Free to Good Home" ad.

8.) Do you play with toys? Daddy is Houdi's toy, and Puj will play with Rolen or whatever Rolen is playing with.

9.) Who's your favorite person? Houdi thinks mommy belongs to him and him only & Puj would be a daddy's girl if she couldn't be the Boxer's girl!

10.) Do you like baths? Yes! They will jump in the tub on their own, especially for bubbles!

11.) Where do you stay when home alone? Whereever they want!

12.) Do you have run of the house? Of course, they are nice enough to allow the humans to cohabitate with them.

13.) Are you allowed on furniture? As if someone would even think to tell them any different!

14.) Do you like your boxer? Houdi will play with Rolen when no one is looking. He loves him but doesn't want anyone to know it! Puj worships the group Rolen kidney beans on!

4. spud's mum

spud's mum Boxer Pal

1.) What is your name? Grant
    2.) What kind of animal are you? I'm a featherkid (cockateil)
    3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? On my perch
    4a.) What do you eat? Seed, apples,lettuce
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? Apples! yummy!
    5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? Indoors. Mummy puts my cage in a shady spot in the garden when it's hot, though. I love that.
    6.) Do you get along with others? Everybody says I'm a right grumpy-drawers, but I actually quite like Spud (don't tell anyone I said that!) ...except when he licks me! yuk!
    7.) Where did you come from? I'm a rescue
    8.) Do you play with toys? All the time. My noisy bell is the favourite...especially when Mummy's trying to watch Eastenders..hahaha!
    9.) Who's your favorite person? Hmmmm...don't know really. I like to make out I don't like anyone. Probably mum because she feeds me.
    10.) Do you like baths? Oh yes! Love them. Have nice white one in my cage and I'm always splashing about in it. I love it when mum gives me a shower with the spray-bottle-thingy aswell!
    11.) Where do you stay when home alone? In my cage, of course.
    12.) Do you have run of the house? No. Mummy's trying to tame me so I can come out and fly soon.(As long as she locks that mutt in the bedroom while I'm out of course, or I'm staying put!)
    13.) Are you allowed on furniture? No. See above.
    14.) Do you like your boxer? See no.6! Wait...he just licked my head again. Is it too late to change my mind?...

5. samsonite

samsonite Boxer Pal

1.) What is your name? Shadow

2.) What kind of animal are you? Cat

3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? In mom and dads' bed, which really ticks off Samson, because it's the only piece of furniture he is not allowed on!!

4a.) What do you eat? I've been forced to eat raw chicken or canned fish for the last 10 days or starve. .

4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? I'll jump on the counters for cheese!

5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? both

6.) Do you get along with others? I've always been very sociable, more like a dog than cat. I even played fetch as a kitten, and love strangers.

7.) Where did you come from? the local pound. My skin-brother wanted the black kitten, but I had TONS more charm.

8.) Do you play with toys? I used to until the dumb boxer ate them.

9.) Who's your favorite person? Daddy!! He's the only one I can trust to not let the boxer too close.

10.) Do you like baths? I tolerate 4 or 5 a year. Mom says I actually am much more cooperative than the dog!

11.) Where do you stay when home alone? The dining room table, looking out the window.

12.) Do you have run of the house? Absolutely

13.) Are you allowed on furniture? Who would stop me?

14.) Do you like your boxer? Do I have a choice? I guess I have to - just as long as I have my claws. . .

6. Lovely Rita

Lovely Rita Boxer Booster

1.) What is your name?
    My name is Lola. My least favorite nickname is Roly Poly Loly, since the vet told me I was fat. I have since lost weight but my family insists on the insulting nickname....*sigh*

2.) What kind of animal are you?
    I'm a dog - more specifically I'm a cross between a Jack Russel Terrier and Pug. I know that I sound like I look ridiculous, but I flatter myself that I can look quite dignified and noble when I choose to do so.

3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep?
    I sleep wherever I choose, but I prefer my parents bed. I also like the basement couch.

4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat?
    Peanut butter, tuna, ice cream, any kind of meat.....and Maggie's food, of course.

5.) Are you indoors or outdoors?
    Both. I enjoy getting back to nature, but I also enjoy getting back FROM nature. In my humble opinion, there is nothing better than curling up on the window seat (the only place where I can be the same height as my ridiculously oversized family) with a full belly and a warm, contented feeling.

6.) Do you get along with others?
    I enjoy the company of dogs and people alike, although I make sure that the other dogs know who is in charge (namely, me). Especially if they are about 10 times my size - those dogs have very nasty egos and I feel that it is my duty to bring them down a size or two.

7.) Where did you come from?
    A back yard breeder - before my family knew any better, I'm afraid.

8.) Do you play with toys?
    I LOVE toys - but mostly just because it is so fun to destroy them. I can demolish any toy in seconds flat - I particularly enjoy ripping the green fuzz off of tennis balls, and I am a great fan of eating rubber. However, there is my black rubber frisbee which has some sentimental value - I have never taken so much as a nibble, despite the fact that I could swallow it in about ten seconds if I wanted to. In fact, one of my favorite hobbies is grabbing my frisbee, waving it up and down, and running around madly in circles (my very own version of boxer burns, only I was doing them LONG before any boxers came along) until someone will throw it for me. This method is fairly successful.

9.) Who's your favorite person?
    I like all my housemates, but my favorite would have to be Sarah. She's calm and quiet like me, so she is the only one whose lap I will grace with my noble presence. I dislike being jolted about, so the hyperactive, wiggly little twelve year old is not a viable option for me. However, I do greatly enjoy trying to eat his ears - they are most pleasant in the summer months, when it is hot and his mother is too busy to nag him about cleaning them. Overall, though, Sarah and I enjoy very relaxing snuggles together on the basement couch, reading, watching TV, or just being philosophical.

10.) Do you like baths?
    Not particularly, although I am always at my best behaved. You can tell I dislike them because my curly tail will droop sadly until it is almost straight. However, I find it most enjoyable to take a short dip in the river at my cottage, or the pond at my grandparents house. I am a very good swimmer (if I do say so myself) and I find that the frogs and various insects make the pond and river far more interesting than a rather boring bath.

11.) Where do you stay when home alone?
    My usual haunt is my parent's bed (it is a king size - the only size that leaves enough room to properly stretch my legs. I do not particularly appreciate my parents trying to share it with me. They are much too big). But other than that, I enjoy sitting on both of the window seats, regally surveying my (sizeable) domain.

12.) Do you have run of the house?
    I am mortally offended by this question. Why shouldn't I?

13.) Are you allowed on furniture?
    Because of my unfortunate tendency to shed copious amounts of fur at all times, my mother has forbidden me to sit on any of the living room furniture. It is most insulting. I cannot see why my fur is undesireable, whereas my mother's long silver hair is quite acceptable. Maybe I'm biased.

14.) Do you like your boxer?
    This is certainly a tricky question. My boxer is still a puppy, so she hasn't quite learned that Lola's Word is Law. However, she is a most affectionate companion, and certainly very useful for pulling food off of counters. She worries about me compulsively, so I am sometimes forced to give her a tiny kiss just to stop her bugging me. It is only out of necessity, I assure you.

7. Luvnmyboxer

Luvnmyboxer Boxer Insane

1.) What is your name? Joseph Raymond (if I'm in trouble) or Joe
    2.) What kind of animal are you? I"m a mix of everything you could imagine- I'm a pretty crazy looking guy to tell you the truth, I"m a real traffic stopper--in a bad way!!
    3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? I sleep by the aquarium so I can see. I'm 13yrs old and only have one eye and it's failing too, so I use the fish tank light as a nightlight- and they have the path to my room lit up with night lights too so I dont run into walls.
    4a.) What do you eat? I eat anything and everything I can find
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? Spaghettio's
    5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? Outside in day unless it's too hot, and in at night
    6.) Do you get along with others? I like the neighbor's beagle, she's old like me, we lay around and sleep while the young pups play all day
    7.) Where did you come from? They found me in a drain pipe where somebody dropped me and my sis.
    8.) Do you play with toys?There's this one bright orange squeaky ball I like
    9.) Who's your favorite person? Grandpa- we eat chips together every night
    10.) Do you like baths?Heck I run into the bathroom when I hear the shower come on, but they take too long cleaning me and I get bored.
    11.) Where do you stay when home alone? Titan and I have to stay in our room--he really bugs me
    12.) Do you have run of the house? Yeah, but I dont run anymore, I just sleep but I think I'm still the boss.
    13.) Are you allowed on furniture? Oh like I can get up there--yeah right
    14.) Do you like your boxer?He's ok sometimes-when he's asleep. He bugs me because he always wants to clean my ears and lick my face like i"m dirty.

8. tysonriddick

tysonriddick Boxer Booster

1.) What is your name? Princess Delilah Greer - Delilah or Prickle for short
    2.) What kind of animal are you? Miniature Pinscher
    3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? I am always under a blanket or pillow even if it means disturbing my boxer brother Tyson and making him move so I can be comfortable...at night always in bed with mom and dad
    4a.) What do you eat? anything and everything...lol
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? the food my skin brother who is 2 feeds me...he likes to throw his plate on the floor for me to share
    5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? Indoors always
    6.) Do you get along with others? Tyson and Sampson that is about it
    7.) Where did you come from? a byb in Indy when mom and dad didn't know any better
    8.) Do you play with toys? yes
    9.) Who's your favorite person? have to say my mom since she is here all day to cuddle with
    10.) Do you like baths? If I have too
    11.) Where do you stay when home alone? sometimes in the crate and sometimes I am left out...depending on how long they are gone
    12.) Do you have run of the house? yes and always will...lol
    13.) Are you allowed on furniture? they can't tell me no!
    14.) Do you like your boxer? Yes as much as I hate to admit it he is my brother

9. Shakira's Ma

Shakira's Ma Banned

1.) What is your name? Ebbie
    2.) What kind of animal are you? I'm a dog, actually a ChowChow
    3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? The boxer sleeps in her crate and I have full run of the house to sleep where I want because I know how to stay out of things.
    4a.) What do you eat? Wellness Holistic Venison
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? I eat anything that doesn't eat me first, I love everything
    5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? Indoors
    6.) Do you get along with others? Yes, but they can be irritating.
    7.) Where did you come from? I came from a breeder in Centerville, Ohio
    8.) Do you play with toys? No not very often, only when I want to tick the boxer off.
    9.) Who's your favorite person? Definately my mommy.
    10.) Do you like baths? NO!!!
    11.) Where do you stay when home alone? Again full run of the house.
    12.) Do you have run of the house? Yes all the time.
    13.) Are you allowed on furniture? I am but I don't get up there, the boxer gets on the couch and tries to dig to China and Mommy has to make her stop.
    14.) Do you like your boxer? Yes, I have a love/hate relationship with her, but I really do love her just don't tell anyone I wouldn't want this to leak out.

10. lafsalot

lafsalot Boxer Insane

1.) What is your name? Stinky; Tia
    2.) What kind of animal/s are you? Mastiff (mix?); Rottie Mix
    3.) If the boxer sleeps wherever it wants, where do you sleep? They used to be able to sleep where they wanted, but we just moved into a new house, so now they have their own beds.
    4a.) What do you eat? Raw
    4b.) What's your FAVORITE thing to eat? We both love barf
    5.) Are you indoors or outdoors? Indoors
    6.) Do you get along with others? Yes, but sometimes the younger two bother us.
    7.) Where did you come from? Both of us were rescues.
    8.) Do you play with toys? All the time.
    9.) Who's your favorite person? Definately my mommy.
    10.) Do you like baths? NO; I love the water.
    11.) Where do you stay when home alone? Again full run of the house.
    12.) Do you have run of the house? Yes all the time.
    13.) Are you allowed on furniture? Not since we moved in the new house, but we often sneak up on the beds.
    14.) Do you like your boxer? Yes, but sometimes they are too rowdy.

Cathy
    Buster - one year old male boxer
    Thumper - 14 month old female boxer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.