Terms of Service and Rules
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
We also have some specific rules and guidelines on Boxerworld.com :
1) Please introduce yourself in the Introductions forum when you join Boxer World. Do not post about specific problems about your dog there, it is for introducing yourself to the community only. Post questions in the forum with the most closely related subject - you are more likely to have questions answered there.
2) No solicitations for donation/survey/scientific research/marketing etc
Upon request and approval, some rescue groups might ask for donations. They need to be a non profit group.
3) No spam please. This includes indirect spam, like posting a link to a personal site with links or articles about topics forbidden here. Please do not post about other boxer online communities (mailing list/meet up groups etc). We cover all topics with the exceptions of a) discussion about devices that are harmful to dogs will not be tolerated and b) promotion of irresponsible breeding.
4) Be civil and courteous. If you have a problem with a member, please contact the moderators by reporting the post. Do not launch personal attacks.
5) Do not post religious or political topics messages. Do not post private messages to the whole board, like “XYZ, can I ask you whatever”
6) Do not post contact details such as phone number/email on the board. Members can contact you through your member profile once you have participated enough to the board.
7) Do not use the Media/Gallery area for backup purposes. Always keep a backup of your photos. Only upload photos/videos you own. Upload photos in the right category. If you have photos of different colours, please upload them in the Dog group photos category.
8) Please be sure your email address is current. In case of email notifications bouncing, an account might be disabled.
9) New members are moderated during their first posts.
10) In case of rules violations, we may ban the member directly depending on the situation. Do not expect to necessarily get warnings: you have been warned when joining the site. Moderators are helpers during their spare time. They do have real jobs. In short, play nicely and all is fine. We have been around for a while: Boxerworld.com was officially created in April 1997 and it existed previously as Bismarck the Boxer.
In short: Boxerworld.com is a privately owned site. It is open to anyone with an interest in dogs in general and especially boxers. We accept members from anywhere and it is nice to have an international community all together for talking about boxer dogs. Being a member is a privilege not a right. It is a bit like visiting someone’s house: you introduce yourself and follow the rules (or if you dislike them, just do not visit).