Juno has lymphoma.

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
I am so sorry you did not get good news. I hope you find something to manage her illness and you get many happy days with Juno.

Mega's Mom

Boxer Insane
frownicon Not hew news we were all hoping for. Juno's a fighter. Hopefully the new meds will get you many more days with her!!

whiskers

Boxer Insane
Thanks for the support everyone!

Juno has thankfully been doing really well since getting the different meds on board. We are doing prednisone + a different oral chemo, I am not sure what to expect from it since we only got 3 months while on the "gold standard" treatment... but, they did get me enough medication to get through 15 weeks, so here's hoping we need it all. :)

It's a Rollercoaster but I'm so glad she responds well and bounces back so quickly when we introduce medications. She is back to reminding me when it's time to eat lol.

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
I am glad that she is doing well on her new medications. Stay positive! smileicon

Roge

Boxer Insane
Well that's better news , I'm so glad she is responding well !!
Keep fighting the fight Juno !!

whiskers

Boxer Insane
Thanks everyone!

I'll update if there are any changes but at the moment she's a happy, wiggly, hungry boxer :) Today is national canine lymphoma awareness day, so to celebrate the victory of the hurdles she's been over, what better treat than ice cream :)

30218606214_2ac114f030_z.jpg