Juno has lymphoma.

joeys mom

Boxer Insane
How did Juno do over the weekend? I hope to see that she is still eating! I am curios about post chemo treatment ...
loveicon

Linda/NJ

Boxer Insane
I was sad to just see this post about Juno. Glad to hear she is eating. I will pray for Juno. Keep us posted.

whiskers

Boxer Insane
Thanks for checking!

She had a great weekend! Totally back to acting like 100% normal Juno :) Begging for food like usual, running and playing, and not as weak (she would stumble a bit before when jumping in or out of the car). No more vomiting and her lymph nodes feel significantly smaller to me.

I was a little scared about chemo because I didn't want to put her through something that was going to make her feel worse, especially not knowing how much longer it'll prolong her life. So I'm really glad this is the effect it's had on her.

The big thing now is getting weight back on her. She lost about 8 pounds over the course of 2 weeks, and I keep her on the thin side of ideal anyway, so she couldn't really afford to lose anything. I'm hoping that comes easily with just regular meals.

joeys mom

Boxer Insane
Thanks for checking!

She had a great weekend! Totally back to acting like 100% normal Juno :) Begging for food like usual, running and playing, and not as weak (she would stumble a bit before when jumping in or out of the car). No more vomiting and her lymph nodes feel significantly smaller to me.

I was a little scared about chemo because I didn't want to put her through something that was going to make her feel worse, especially not knowing how much longer it'll prolong her life. So I'm really glad this is the effect it's had on her.

The big thing now is getting weight back on her. She lost about 8 pounds over the course of 2 weeks, and I keep her on the thin side of ideal anyway, so she couldn't really afford to lose anything. I'm hoping that comes easily with just regular meals.

This is soooooo WONDERFUL to hear! I am so happy she is back to her normal self :) When does she go back for another round of Chemo?

whiskers

Boxer Insane
This is soooooo WONDERFUL to hear! I am so happy she is back to her normal self :) When does she go back for another round of Chemo?
She goes back Thursday :) Treatment is once a week for 19 weeks I believe, with a week off every 3-4 weeks. Hopefully she responds to all of it as nicely as she did the 1st round! They use 3 different drugs so understandably it's possible that maybe the other drugs make her sick.

joeys mom

Boxer Insane
She goes back Thursday :) Treatment is once a week for 19 weeks I believe, with a week off every 3-4 weeks. Hopefully she responds to all of it as nicely as she did the 1st round! They use 3 different drugs so understandably it's possible that maybe the other drugs make her sick.

Saying TONS of prayers that she will continue to handle the treatments well each week hugicon ...

Keep us posted loveicon