J.C. at the bridge....

Status
Not open for further replies.

x19er

Boxer Insane
Gary I'm so very sorry you've lost your beloved boy, I was so taken aback to see your post. I know there are no words to help you at this sad time but my heart goes out to you and your family.

Run free at the bridge J.C. until your all back together again.

RoxiesEcho

Boxer Insane
I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart sunk when I saw this thread. I hope that finding out what happened somehow brings some peace to your family.

angelicon Godspeed JC angelicon

auntthelm

Boxer Insane
I am so very sorry to read of your loss of J.C. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

Run free at the bridge sweet J.C.

Gruntsmom

Boxer Insane
I am so sad to hear of your J.C.'s passing. :( We will all miss hearing about him and of his many accomplishments, and he will be so missed by all whose lives he touched. My deepest sympathy to you and your family on your loss of a very special Boxer boy. Run free, dear J.C.

crowpete

Boxer Insane
I am so very sorry for your loss. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Godspeed sweet JC angelicon

GDOGS1

Boxer Insane
So sorry for the loss of J.C. will keep you in our thoughts and prayers during this most difficult time,run forever free J.C. and Godspeed.

MoM & DaD of GDOGS 8/18/05 Brindle,Docked,Floppy and full of Zest

punchinella

Boxer Insane
I am so sorry for your loss of your beloved J.C. I can't imagine how terribly hard this must be for you. Run free at the bridge, sweet boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.