Fuming Angry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMWAZ

Super Boxer
Is it maybe time to move or do you really like living there? If its a really nice place to live fight it, if not you might consider moving. Just wondering...

Elyse

Banned
CondoPup said:
I am 100% on board with this - in fact, I'd mention to management that you are considering consulting with an attorney due to this neighbor's ongoing and unwarranted harassment (a good offense may be your best defense).

I agree with this approach as well. I also tend to think people need to get hobbies and get some fulfillment in their lives. Not sure how someone can meet a boxer and not fall in love.

Keep us posted!!

Hberry23

Boxer Buddy
I truly feel for you, what an old biddy and sounds soooooooooo evilicon :mad: :mad: :mad: I agree with wanting to move how ever I wouln't let her get the best of you.

beausmommy

Boxer Insane
EMWAZ said:
Is it maybe time to move or do you really like living there? If its a really nice place to live fight it, if not you might consider moving. Just wondering...

I'm moving in 79 days. There's no way I'm staying there any longer than I have to. My lease is up November 30 and as you can see...I'm counting the days!!!

When I moved in, I had every intention of staying there until I either got married, had to move for work, etc. I have every intention of telling management that the old hag is causing them to lose years worth of rent from me!

EMWAZ

Super Boxer
beausmommy said:
I'm moving in 79 days. There's no way I'm staying there any longer than I have to. My lease is up November 30 and as you can see...I'm counting the days!!!

When I moved in, I had every intention of staying there until I either got married, had to move for work, etc. I have every intention of telling management that the old hag is causing them to lose years worth of rent from me!

I'm really glad you don't have to be there that much longer Yea!!!

Steven Menk

Super Boxer
I know its anoying, but don't worry about it. If you are following the rules then you don't have anything to worry about, and who cares if the neighbor chooses to make herself unhappy? A lot of people are only happy if they have something to complain about and there's nothing you can do about it.

KonaKoffe

Boxer Pal
Don't let the hag push you out.

sUGGESTION:
If you are within the rules of the apartment than you have nothing to worry about. I would suggest you discuss the issue CALMLY with the management and make the hag look like the bad guy. Keep in mind that management is only following up on a complaint. They are not accusing you of anything.

You would be better off to formally resolve everything with the management office. Get is resolved in your file and show that the hag's complaints are unsubstantiated.

You would be getting even with the hag if you worked everything out with managment and continued to live there under the next lease than move out.

The hag would be happier if you moved than if you stayed. Think how mad she would be if her complaints did NOT get you to move.

Don't get mad - GET EVEN!!! ;)

beausmommy

Boxer Insane
KonaKoffe said:
You would be getting even with the hag if you worked everything out with managment and continued to live there under the next lease than move out.

The hag would be happier if you moved than if you stayed. Think how mad she would be if her complaints did NOT get you to move.

Don't get mad - GET EVEN!!! ;)

I'm not moving ONLY because of her. I want Bailey and Beau to have a backyard. Due to our leash law, the only time the boys are off-leash is at the park. They need a place where they can run and play freely anytime they want. Also, since management changed at the apartment complex, everything has gone downhill. It took WEEKS for them to even respond to the problems in my apartment. While she does add to the list of reasons I'm moving, she's not the only thing on the list! I'd be punishing myself and my boys rather than her if I continued to live there.

Status
Not open for further replies.