Fuming Angry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beausmommy

Boxer Insane
No, she hasn't filed any more complaints that I know of. Management won't let me move, but they did tell me that any further complaints would be sent to their attorney. The apartment manager is a total wench and wouldn't even listen to what I had to say. Last week, I took the boys on a walk to get my mail and we walked right past the old hag with her mutt talking to another tenant. Her yappy little rat barked and lunged at my boys, but both Bailey and Beau kept their heads held high and walked right past without so much as a single bark at them. I was SO proud of my boys!!! She had a maintenance guy walk her back to her apartment since I was still out talking to a new neighbor. I guess she thought I might sic Beau on her...lol! I'm moving out in early November even though I'll be paying rent at 2 places for a month, but it's worth it because I found a WONDERFUL rental house. It has a great yard for the boys and there are lots of dogs in the neighborhood (3 which I've already met) and a park within walking distance. I'm SO excited!!! Thanks for checking up on us. We're still counting the days and we're down to 38!!!!

Elyse

Banned
Congrats on the new house. The boys must be so excited for their new yard :) Just think, tomorrow will be 37 days!!! Novermber is right around the corner!!

CondoPup

Banned
I'm impressed that you controlled the urge to dash right over and file a complaint about HER unsocialized, yappy, aggressive, irritating, (insert other adjective/expletive here) dog leaping out at you like that. :D
Glad to hear the end is in sight!

Jade's Mom

Super Boxer
I'm glad that you are getting out of there. That must be such a relief. And how wonderful that your babies are going to have a yard to play in. Congrats!!!

sargejimenez

Super Boxer
Glad to hear you found a great house with a yard to play in! I hope you will have good neighbors there! I bet you can't wait to get moved,I would be counting the days too! Good luck and hope moving goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.