Fuming Angry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beausmommy

Boxer Insane
As some of you know from my previous posts (sweet revenge, etc.), I have an old hag of a neighbor that HATES Beau simply because he's a big dog. She's complained before and I've had to explain the situation to management. Currently, I have Beau and I'm dogsitting for a fellow BW member's 5 month old female boxer. My miniature dachshund is at my parents' house since there is a 2 pet limit in my apartment complex. I get home from work at midnight to find a letter stating the following:
"It has come to Management's attention that there are unauthorized pets in your apartment home. Please understand per the lease agreement pets must be authorized by management. The property does have certain breed restrictions, as well as a two pet maximization policy. We have received several complaints that you possess up to four dogs including a pit bull; which is an aggressive breed. An inspection will take place in order to confirm these allegations. Please call the office and schedule an appointment to settle this matter at your convenience, no later than Friday September 16, 2005. In the meantime, please refer to Articles 15, 22, and 31 in your lease agreement. Thank you in advance for your immediate attention to this matter."

I am so freaking mad I'm about to blow a fuse. MY DOG IS NOT A PIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have TWO dogs in my apartment. I've already gathered Beau's AKC papers (I had him registered for this very reason) as well as paperwork from 2 vets stating that he is a BOXER. I'm taking Beau and Gretchen to the office tomorrow to show them the dogs and make them take photos for future reference. I also want them to tell the old ***** to leave me the hell alone. I don't get mad very easily, but I can't help myself. Why does this hag feel the need to do this? I understand that she doesn't like big dogs, but that gives her NO right to complain to management that he is a pitbull (she has been told that he's not). I also think it's absurd that I'm going to have to take time out of my day to meet with management to discuss the breed of my dog. There are several pit bulls in the complex that I see all the time. Why isn't anyone complaining about them if pits aren't allowed? I also think it's absurd that they want to search my apartment.

I could go on and on...I don't care if it takes getting the police here...this ***** is going to stop making my life a living hell. Oh, and to top things off...I just got my renewal notice begging me to renew my lease. Why in heck would they think I'm going to renew my lease now? I'm counting the days until I can get out of this place.

Thanks for letting me vent. I'm still shaking. I just about knocked on the old hag's door at midnight to show her Beau's papers, but I thought I might get shot..lol.

Jade's Mom

Super Boxer
WHAT A MEANY HEAD!!! I would be so mad too. That is so ridiculous, does she really have nothing better to do than to call managment and complain about you. How sad her life must be. Good Luck with your meeting and let us know how it goes.

tippy&rocky

Boxer Booster
She is so mean! We lived in an apartment and we had a lady that had a chichuaua (sp) and my dogs always wanted to play with her. I never let them because they would have played to rough, but everytime we would come outside she would pick up her dog and run into her apartment. What was so funny is that she moved to another apart. in the complex one week before we moved into our house. I am sure she moved because of us. She also lived below us and we tried to keep the dogs from running as much as we could, but we all here know about the boxer burns.

Oscar&Champ

Super Boxer
At our old apartment the guy who lived below us complained to management that Oscar "walked too loud" on the floor and it disturbed him and that if he jumped off the bed or off the couch or something that is sounded like an avalanche in his apartment. WTF! Walks too loud my a** he was only a baby then...and how can you "walk too loud" anyways. (the puppy walked too loud but my 6'3" hubbby apparently was as light as a feather) And the seemingly quiet man liked to play his eletric guitar at like 3, 4, & 5 in the morning and we could here it all the way UP in our apartment. Some people just like confrontation and have to find it where ever they go to make their lives more interesting because they have no life of their own. I feel soooo sorry for people like that. I get so mad at some of the stupid people stories on he like it actually happened to me. It's hard not to though when you know how much everyone on here loves their boxers. Hope all goes well with the management meeting and Oscar and Champ will count days for you too.

Austin's Mom

Boxer Insane
How about leaving her a note saying that if she doesn't stop bothering you you're gonna file a harassment charge against her since you aren't breaking any complex rules.

bucca

Boxer Insane
boy do i feel for you, what a nighmare tell the witch that if she keeps it up you will sue her for slander(dont know if you could but she doesnt know that hopefully i would check it out though she is making stuff up about you thats slander) when you meet with management and show your proof will she be there also? good luck let us know how you made out

Austin's Mom said:
How about leaving her a note saying that if she doesn't stop bothering you you're gonna file a harassment charge against her since you aren't breaking any complex rules.

Now that would be a great way to approach the situation and in a NICE way. I agree with everyone that said how sad that her life must be to want to cause trouble for you.

spud's mum

Boxer Pal
Austin's Mom said:

That's exactly what I was thinking! Give the old meany a taste of her own medicine! She sounds horrible! Why can't people just mind their own business...grrrrr. :mad:

teag

Boxer Booster
My question is if she doesn't like dogs, then why is she living in a pet friendly complex?

I'm sorry you are going thru all of this and yes I agree with everyone else that she must have a very poor life if all she does is worry about what is going on with you!

Nemeia

Boxer Booster
Oh hon I feel you pain... Ever since we have got Max, we had polive over our house 6 times, because a hag from the first floor (I live on the 10th!!!) complained that he was trying to attack her kid... It even got to the point where her brother attacked my husband with a knife because they don't like our dog.
We had them charged and filled a harasment thingy with the cops. Ever since then my days are very calm heh. Still countles times have I heard that my dog is a pitbull and to tell you the truth I'm getting sick of it. Especially now that Ontario has a pit ban in place...

Keep your head up honey and don't let her get under your skin (trust me I know how hard it is). My heart goes out to you.

Oh by the way... My brother has the same problem as you. Only that his wench (excuse my language) complains about the dog, my brother, smoking, using too much water etc. Could you imagine?

Status
Not open for further replies.