1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is tired?

Discussion in 'Boxers & Children' started by michelle8702, Jan 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cited4boxer

cited4boxer Boxer Pal

I am!! I'm potty training my 2 year old daughter AND the puppy. It's exhausting trying to chase after each other before they have an accident. Can I just put diapers on the both of them? LOL

2. Coco'smommy

Coco'smommy Boxer Insane

I'm here with the rest of ya. Full time + job, two kiddos, one boxer and a very needy & spoiled hubby. The kids are busy 3/5 nights per week & I have an obligation on another night. So 4/5 nights during the week we are running. About every other weekend we go out of town therefore nothing gets done at home on those weekend and the other two I'm so tired I don't want to do anything..lolol Yeah...I'm tired too :)

3. rdepaula

rdepaula Boxer Buddy

We do some major juggling here as well. I work full time in the medical field & have just started my own photography business (weddings, family portraits, etc). My husband is a Lt. on the road division of our parish sheriffs office. We have an 8 year old son & we're bringing our new baby, Cinnamin home next wk.

My mother fusses at me constantly for having no time for myself, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

Robin

4. paysmom

paysmom Boxer Insane

Wow- listening to all of you- I feel pretty normal- THANK YOU!!!
    Sometimes I see other people and wonder "How do they do it?"
    Sounds like we're all in the same boat!

Ain't life great!wackicon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.