1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is tired?

Discussion in 'Boxers & Children' started by michelle8702, Jan 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evie&Adam

Evie&Adam Boxer Insane

What's a good nites sleep!!! Its been FOREVER since I experienced that!!! :D

I'm will ya'll tho.... 2 skin kids, my lil' sister living with me, 2 pups, 3 cats, and a cockatiel. then, add a DH!!! :D We also take care of my FIL - my house and his house/finances. Now, add a 40 hour work week and 13 credit hours at the university. If that doesnt make me crazy enough - i am also a Brownie Girl Scout Leader!!!! And, for some insane reason - I am thinking about volunteering in the juvenile court system.

I'm nuts, I'm tired, I'm fried - give me more!!! :D

2. xenaprincess

xenaprincess Boxer Insane

Good nights sleep?? Not since I moved out of my mom & dads house at the age of 18!! I have 3 skin kids..4 -13 -17...all different stages of life and the problems that go with it! :rolleyes: Two furkids..8 & 1! I just became a single mom and am trying to learn how to juggle the finances, kiddies, doggies and household! My 4yr old daughter wakes up EVERY NIGHT to come into bed with me! She GRINDS her teeth so bad it makes the hair in the back of my neck stand up!! Then when I do finally fall alseep, she wakes me up to tell me to "stop breathing" (apparently I snore!!). :rolleyes: PLUS she talks in her sleep all night long and kicks! When the alarm goes off at 6:30am, I feel as though I just went to bed and sometimes I could just cry! Right now I am just recovering from pneumonia (sp?) and am dead on my feet...but enough life in me to post on BW! :LOL:
    I figure that by the time my daughter moves out I'll be close to 60...so looking forward to a good nights sleep when in my Golden Years! :D
    haha..I have to share with you what my 13yr old son said...he says that when Jessica reaches the PMS stage...I will be going through the menopause stage and he is REALLY glad he won't be living here then!! :p

3. Evie&Adam

Evie&Adam Boxer Insane

That is really funny. Maybe you should start a second journal - - this one with funny things your kids say!! LOL :D

4. xenaprincess

xenaprincess Boxer Insane

Jen...that is actually a GREAT idea! A new journal with HAPPY memories! :D Thanks!

5. Elyse

Elyse Banned

I almost feel guilty with my 1 skin baby (10 months old) and 1 boxer (2 years old)... so we are adding to the gang. Our 2nd fur baby should be with us in about 2 weeks. Once things started to settle and we started sleeping... had to bring on some chaos.

I better get started on that 2nd skin baby to keep up with you guys!!
    KIDDING!!!! in a couple of years.

The funny thing of it is that my skin baby sleeps wonderfully... it is Nestle that is standing over use woo wooing and liking us at 7am on the weekends.
    Wouldn't want to wake up any other way...

6. Kraig4422

Kraig4422 Boxer Pal

We are juggling my 50 hour a week job, 2 boxer, 2 small children and my wife is going to school to be a veterinary assistant.
    Whew

7. tiffhill1980

tiffhill1980 Boxer Buddy

Man I thought I had it hard . With my 4 skin kids (3,8,10,12) and my husband. Plus our ONE boxer Joe. I don'y even work. I could not think of all the stress yall have Good luck to all of yall!!! However it is hard to sleep with 3 people in my bed and one 68lbs boxer.

8. Khough

Khough Boxer Buddy

Well CarlaS, it is nice to see that I am not the only one with a 5 yr old who still gets up in the middle of the night (every night)........ I thought that was supposed to end after the baby years, lol.
    Tracey

9. Axle

Axle Boxer Pal

Wow, am I glad to hear that other people have to juggle as well. I have two boys 6 and 4. I do the books for my husbands trucking business, which he is gone all week doing thus I'm a single mom all week, I am a private music teacher, preschool president, hockey team manger, and community volunteer. Then I have my Axle which actually I could say gives me a break because he tends to entertain the boys while I can't.

10. Full House

Full House Boxer Buddy

I'm so glad that it is not just me that feels this way. I am tired all the time. Have four kids ages 14 years to 2 years, a hubby, one boxer (7 months), one cat, and one very old poodle, and a noisy guinea pig. The kids are involved in sports and Boy/Cub Scouts plus their school and friends. I also work 35 hours a week (trying to fit 8-10 hours of work into a 7 hour day) and this is a new position that is eating my lunch (I just can't keep up). Of course there is the usual house work, dinner to be made, homework to be done and a ton of laundry when I get home. Many nights I fall asleep trying to get the 2 year old down. I'll wake up in the middle of the night and put a load of clothes in to wash or move a load to dry or both and go back to bed. Then up early to get more done and get everyone ready. GEEZ! Weekends are just as bad with all the activities the kids have. On top of all of that I am trying to settle my Dad's estate. I even had bloodwork done to see if anything physically wrong (everything was ok). I must just be getting old.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.