1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is tired?

Discussion in 'Boxers & Children' started by michelle8702, Jan 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michelle8702

michelle8702 Boxer Booster

I am just wondering how many others of you are balancing children and boxer's/ Other pets?

Who get's up at the butt crack of dawn and starts their day with kids and other babies? Is sleep deprivation normal? I keep finding myself overly tired and sometimes falling asleep when I am on "Duty!" Just wondering if any of you were in the same boat?!

I am not complaining I love all of my babies just giving a shout out to those of us who juggle! :LOL:

2. Vela

Vela Boxer Insane

I have three kids, two jobs, two boxers a husband and a house to maintain. Yes I'm tired. It's 2 a.m. and im just finishign work for the day. I have my alarm set for 6 a.m. I'm off to bed for a quick nap!

3. momstaxi

momstaxi Completely Boxer Crazy

Yup. tired here too. Work fulltime, help hubby with home based business.( he also works nights fulltime) 2 dogs, cats, and 3 kids.Kids are involved in tons of activities,so the name Momstaxi!!!

4. C-Sally

C-Sally Boxer Buddy

Tired ain't the word

With the two kids and now Sally to worry about plus my husband I'm tired and completely out of patience. I have the website with my bellydance stuff, I do some computer work and website design and I work part time for a CPA - which will be practically full time for the next 4 months. Bed at midnight, up at 6 to get everyone ready for school and work. When I'm not at work, I try to grab a nap, but Sally will only lay still for about 10 minutes at a time and heaven forbid I lay down without her......

Wouldn't trade it for anything though. :D

5. neraknna

neraknna Boxer Buddy

It has been so long since I have gotten I goon nights sleep I have forgotten what being rested feels like. It is only 11 am and I already feel like a nap. Of course, that would be impossible with 3 kids and 2 dogs. The kids sports keep me on the go every night of the week. Being tired is part of the MOM job requirement I guess!

6. CarlaS

CarlaS Boxer Booster

Oh wow...what did I want for Christmas? One night of uninterrupted sleep :) The last time I got that was on a vacation, it was so nice! I am in a constant state of tiredness also. My boxer boy actually is not the one wearing me out, it is my 2 and 4 year old who each seem to get up in the middle of the night at least once. When I am old and missing them I'll catch up: :)

7. tasillo

tasillo Boxer Booster

Lol

I wake up in the morning TIRED.I have 3 kids...7..5..and a three year old and Nina who is 18 weeks. My hubbie said i WAS crazy to want a dog..."like we need more chaos!!"...its not Nina that gets up...she sleeps from11pm till7am..its the skin rugrats...there has not been one night that i have had uninturrupted sleep.
    Its funny how one can survice on 3 to 4 hours a night....always sleep deprived.
    YOU are not alone!

8. 2whtbabies

2whtbabies Boxer Pal

I've got 3 boys and a baby girl. After having the kids home during Christmas break I couldn't wait for school to start again!! Then when I finally thought I could get my house back in order we get a ice/snow storm; kids were out of school early and no school yesterday! uggg
    They went back today TG!! lol Now it's just me, the 1yr old and all the furry creatures in the house! If I can get the baby to take a nap I'm going to do the same :) The house work can wait!! haha

Misty
    Buster, Riddick, Isis

9. WYearta

WYearta Super Boxer

What is this "sleep" you all speak of? I know it not! With an 8-5/M-F job, 3 skinkids (football/baseball/gymnastics/cub scouts), Boomer, new kitty, and of course, the biggest reponsibility of all-a HUSBAND (no offense, guys!) I don't think I could sleep a full night even if I had the opportunity! I've forgotten how. But, as CarlaS said, I'll miss it when everyone moves out, I know. (or WILL I?);) And, we're even trying for another skinkid-what are we THINKING? Just kiddin'

10. michelle8702

michelle8702 Boxer Booster

Roflmao

It is great to know everyone out there has it just as bad if not worse than me! Oh boy I Can't wait for those school activities to enter my day!

My mother also scolds me when I talk about getting another Pup! She says "how do you handle the household you've got? I would go crazy! You must be out of your ever lovin mind!" I can quote her on that too! Everytime I talk to her she says it!

Hubby wanted to have another baby too so we could try one last time for a girl and I asked him If he had recently had a head trauma!? And in part I was serious! It seem's funny to me to speculate on having more babies when he goes off to work everyday and I am here getting thrown up on! :LOL:

I love being able to stay home with all my babies but sometimes I Really hope That I can get through School quicker just so I can go to work and have a break! :LOL:

Oh Yeah I decided on a Major... I am going to be a Veternarian! What a cool job! I was going to be a OB/GYN nurse but then people started telling me about how they lost mothers and babies at the same time and I just don't think that I can handle that! To much stress in my life anyway's...

Now I know that if I lost an animal (somebody's furkid) I would probably cry right there with them but For all those I can save and make happier, It would be worth it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.