1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Type of Collar?

Discussion in 'Dog Training' started by JulieM, Aug 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin&Lo

Justin&Lo Banned

Bathing

Hey Everyone! Roman is 2 months and 2 weeks old now and is loving home...training is going great and Ill get some pics on here soon...just one question- how often can u bath your dog? He loves the water but I dont wanna over bath him. Can someone get back to us and let us know. Thanks everyone!

2. ccjjdd

ccjjdd Boxer Pal

Bathing

The good thing is Boxers are not smelly dogs. I wash Buddy's bed, blanket, and toys more often then I wash him, which is once every 4 weeks or twice in one month if we must. I limit it to that b/c the Boxer I lived w/ in college was getting washed once a week and she developed a bad skin rash due to the oils getting stripped from her skin. If Buddy starts to smell a little I spray him down with doggy cologne - works like a charm except for the dog running away. :)

3. Boxerworld

Boxerworld BW owner Staff Member

This thread was about collars. If you have a question about another topic, please post a new thread. Closing this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.