1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts are with you .

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Roge, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Roge

Roge Boxer Insane

To all in Harvys path stay safe and let the storm pass quickly !!!!!

msnitsirk likes this.
  2. Jan

Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

Stay safe everyone!

msnitsirk likes this.
  3. msnitsirk

msnitsirk Boxer Booster

Best wishes to all the four legged friends and their people, my thoughts are with you. Stay safe!

4. Gatorblu

Gatorblu Boxer Insane

The flooding is awful. I have a few online friends in the Houston area, and both are on high ground and safe for now. I also have a former neighbor outside of Houston and they are all alright. Her son though it pretty much trapped in his condo. The mess after the water recedes is going to be nasty.

Roge likes this.
  5. Roge

Roge Boxer Insane

Watching footage on the news it's shocking !!!! The fall out from this will take months / years for some ..

6. Jan

Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

The news from Houston is unbelievable. It's the 4th largest city in the US and it's mostly underwater. I don't how it will ever recover from this. The worse of it is that it's still raining. It's just devastating. :(

7. Roge

Roge Boxer Insane

Mother Nature is a fearsome force and rules with an iron hand !!!
    I know that saving lives is numer one priority but it's heartbreaking to see people's homes and businesses destroyed some which were generations in the making .. Let's hope that the insurance companies and the government step up to the plate to get these people back on their feet again !!

8. LoveMyDoggie

LoveMyDoggie Boxer Insane

We are getting ready to pull some of the dogs from there into our rescue. These are dogs who they are sure don't have owners and are mainly puppies. Here is the reasoning I received for the call out to all rescues. It will be about an 800 mile trip for them.
    They have a bunch of dogs housed at the fair grounds but they opened the dam so they gotta go.

joeys mom likes this.
  9. Roge

Roge Boxer Insane

Is a good job that there are people like you out there !!!!!
    On behalf of the doggies your going to help I thank you applauseiconapplauseicon

10. joeys mom

joeys mom Boxer Insane

It literally brings tears to my eyes to watch the news about Harvey and the devastation, and yet i cant stop watching. I wish I were closer and able the physically help. The animals, the children, the elderly, the helpless parents trying to protect their families, it is just terrible, horrible and sad. My thoughts and prayers are with all.