1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So much for a lazy Sunday morning.

Discussion in 'Dog Health issues and questions' started by Gatorblu, May 17, 2015.

1. Roge

Roge Boxer Insane

Aww her little face looks sad in the photo of her in the car .. That is quite an impressive incision .. It's a lot longer than I expected .
    Glad she is home where she belongs ..
    Oh my I feel that there will be a lot of princess pampering happening in your neck of the woods!!

Gatorblu likes this.
  2. LoveMyDoggie

LoveMyDoggie Boxer Insane

How is the princess feeling today?

3. Jan

Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

I thought she looked very sad too! It is certainly a long decision. I hope that she recovers well. :)

Gatorblu likes this.
  4. Gatorblu

Gatorblu Boxer Insane

She had a bit of a rough night. The pain meds seemed to wear off a few hours early. I am now going to stagger her Benadryl with the pain meds so she will be sleepy as the meds wear off.

5. Gatorblu

Gatorblu Boxer Insane

Her pain meds seemed to have lasted longer this morning. Maybe because I made her get up and walk around a bit too. I will walk her a little more before bed tonight to see if that helps.

6. luvmyboy

luvmyboy Boxer Insane

Sweet, sweet girl! Keeping the prayers coming for healing & complete recovery!!

Gatorblu likes this.
  7. Gatorblu

Gatorblu Boxer Insane

The princess had a much better night and is returning to her normal self.applauseicon She can get up without making a whimper or yelp. (Oh, how that broke my heart when she yelped!) She will get up and move around and go lay in her different beds throughout the house. She as even earned cone-free time.:joyful: We take it off for her to eat and to go out to potty. She still has to wear a leash when outside though. No squirrel or lizard chasing allowed! nonoicon You can tell she is thinking about it though! All in all she is definitely getting better with each day. It does my heart good to see her feeling better, but I am also well aware the better she feels the harder it will be to keep her calm. No running allowed until the stitches come out and that is still a week away! eekicon

8. LoveMyDoggie

LoveMyDoggie Boxer Insane

I just came on to check on princess and that is GREAT news. Keep healing baby girl. applauseicon

Gatorblu likes this.
  9. luvmyboy

luvmyboy Boxer Insane

With this happy news, i don't even mind that it is Monday.... :joyful:

Gatorblu likes this.
  10. ZekeZira

ZekeZira Completely Boxer Crazy

Glad to hear she is doing well! Her incision is very impressive - she's one tough cookie!

Gatorblu likes this.