1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by pep0987, Dec 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mthegodfathe

mthegodfathe Banned

This would make for a great Christmas story.

2. mthegodfathe

mthegodfathe Banned

I love a happy ending!!!!!!!!!

3. Gruntsmom

Gruntsmom Boxer Insane

RavenGirl, bless your sweet heart!! And we are blessed here at BW to be in the company of such a loving soul. Thank you for opening your heart and home to Bailey, and for probably saving his life We can't wait to hear all about him!!

Pep0987, thank you for being honest and posting here where there are so many caring people. Like 18krgirl08 says, we don't know anything about your situation - it definitely shows that you love Bailey; to do what is best for him, even if it means not being able to keep him yourself. Good luck and take care.

4. Scrapper's Mom

Scrapper's Mom Boxer Insane

I am always touched by the kindness of the people here. Ravengirl, what a sweet thing you are doing. I hope everything works out great for you with Bailey, and you and Gary have a blessed Christmas.

5. RavenGirl

RavenGirl Banned

Well the name thing has come up a time or two, but we call our little rat terrier whos name is Baily. we actually hardly ever call her that, we always just call her pup pup so we are thinking it will work out just fine.

6. gidget1

gidget1 Completely Boxer Crazy

RavenGirl...
    I know Bailey personally and have known him since he was a pup. You are getting a wonderful pet. He has the sweetest disposition and is wonderful with kids. I would love to have had him myself but didn't know about this till she had already made arrangements with you. Take good care of him.
    pep0987 is unable to take him for several reasons but she loves him very much and wants the best home possible for him.
    Marcia

7. RavenGirl

RavenGirl Banned

could you please pm me

8. gidget1

gidget1 Completely Boxer Crazy

Sent you an email. Please email me back.
    Marcia

9. xenaprincess

xenaprincess Boxer Insane

pep0987...you are amazing to do this for Bailey! This is a loving and selfless act, and I know how hard it must be for you. Bless you. :)
    Ravengirl..congratulations on your new addition! appicon He will have the best home with you and your gang!! I pray that all works out for you guys.
    Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! partyicon

10. RavenGirl

RavenGirl Banned

1 More Day!!!!! We cant wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.