Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mama_Zookeeper

Boxer Insane
Congratulations Raven Girl! What an angel you are for helping out Bailey! can't wait to hear your post on how things turn out!

pep0987 You are doing the right thing if you cannot care for Bailey properly, kudos to you for recognizing this and doing something about it!

Dora

Cindy Creel

Boxer Insane
Is Christmas not the best time of the year. There is Christmas magic, I really do believe in it. This just proves it. I know that things will work out great. What a great gift of love.

Poohsmom

Banned
Ravengirl you are the best !! A Christmas angel if there ever was one. Congratulations on your new son :) Can't wait to see pics of the new addition. Here's to Bailey!!!!! appicon appicon

Sue and the kids,Pooh,Bownser,Dozer & Cissy

ljnash

Boxer Insane
pep0987 you did the right thing to give up Bailey if you cannot take care of him. That is a loving and courageous thing to do.

Ravengirl, you are an angel to take in Bailey.

I love happy endings!!

Elyse

Banned
RavenGirl, you are truly Bailey's Christmas Angel.
You are making a little boy so happy for the holidays.

All the best with your new addition!!!

Kosmo's Mom

Super Boxer
Seeing this happy ending for Bailey made my day:):):)
Ravengirl, thanks for being such a giving person & opening your already busy;) home to another furbaby and kudos for thinking ahead and making an alternative arrangement if it does not work out. Sounds to me that it will work out just fine & Bailey will have a wonderful new home. What a great Xmas present for your family & for him!!

pep0987 - I know this must be difficult for you. I can't imagine giving up my boy. You are doing the right thing by him. Sounds like he is going to a good home.

Happy Holidays to everyone!!

l8krgirl08

Boxer Booster
First Pep0987 you are doing the right thing here and don't feel bad about it. We don't know the first thing about your situation and I think it's great you have found him a good home with Ravengirl. And what a wonderful thing to do Ravengirl. You are opening up your home and heart to another boxer who needs a loving home. God bless you and have a wonderful Christmas. I can't wait to hear about him and hopefully see pix. Please keep us posted! P.S. When do you get him?

Luvnmyboxer

Boxer Insane
WOohoo--way to go guys. Now he will be happy and have a family full of ppl and other boxers!! A dog's best present for x-mas!! Ravensgirl you are a lifesaver--congrats on the new addition in a couple day!! Happy Holidays all!!

Sidda1018

Super Boxer
I am glad to hear that things seem to be worked out for all parties involved!

I also noticed that your rat terrier's name is Baily and the new boxer's name is Bailey....how do you think that will go? :LOL:

Good luck and have fun with the new addition!

Status
Not open for further replies.