Please Help! The humane Society put my Friends Boxer down!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sargboxerluv

Completely Boxer Crazy
I posted the link to your story in the city data forums pet section. So more animal lovers and people browsing all th new posts can learn of this horrible tragedy.

Scrappysmom

Completely Boxer Crazy
Jeez, I've been following this thread the past few days and the whole issue makes me sick! I'm so sorry for what you are going through, Marcus. What about the VET in charge of the "euthanasia"? WTF?! Does the Vet just do whatever Reno says, or does he/she have a backbone and a say in the matter? Euthanasia is for terminally ill pets who have no hope for a decent life, in my opinion! It is NOT for putting down an animal for no just reason!!! I applaud your decision at bringing this issue to the news and for filing a lawsuit. Have you tried posting on You Tube? I did a search earlier today and did not see anything on the matter. I realize that a lot of shelters have little money, but the Idaho Humane Society has a great rate of finding owners and adopting out strays in spite of little money. They do put quite a bit of time into fund-raising. They SHOULD HAVE CALLED YOU!!! before acting and kept Boost a minimum of 7 days before OFFERING HIM UP FOR ADOPTION!! How could they mistake him for a stray, and how can they just put "strays" down just like that? Sound like poor planning from a $ point of view and a total lack of compassion. btw, we always adopt!
Good luck on your endeaveors.

Chiefsmom

Boxer Insane
I just wanted to let you know that I've been following this post for a few days now and have been completely speechless ~ unknowing of what to say (that would be appropriate for the site). I CANNOT believe this happened to you and your baby!!! I've posted the news story link to two different animal rights/ animal cruelty organizations whose causes I'm linked with to make people aware of what's going on. Hopefully, the more the word spreads, the more emails and voices will generate! I really hope that justice is served! I'm very sorry for what you've been going through. It's so NOT humane! :mad:

Boost

Boxer Pal
I can't not thank everyone enough for all the kind words, support, and help. Y'all have all been really helpful in all this! Thank everyone sooo much! And I know boost is thanking y'all too!

Just to let everyone know, lawsuit was filed today! So I hope it won't be long before this woman has lost her job. As well as the other heartless employees. Also I have been asked to be on a radio show tomorrow. It will be on jox94.5fm out of Birmingham,al. They are disgusted by all this and want to talk about it! It will air live at 1:05 pm central time if anyone wants to listen. You can stream online if you want I'm pretty sure. Again thank everyone very very much! Y'all have done more than I could ever ask for!

brunobear

Boxer Booster
It's amazing how much the word has been spread about poor Boost. I've been on other message boards(for other breeds) where it is being discussed as well, so hopefully this will all help to raise awareness.

trc4941

Super Boxer
I've been following this thread too, but haven't responded because there is nothing I can say! I'm in tears just reading through all of it. I hope and pray you will receive justice. If only justice could bring your sweet boy back.

EAO76

Boxer Insane
I can't not thank everyone enough for all the kind words, support, and help. Y'all have all been really helpful in all this! Thank everyone sooo much! And I know boost is thanking y'all too!

Just to let everyone know, lawsuit was filed today! So I hope it won't be long before this woman has lost her job. As well as the other heartless employees. Also I have been asked to be on a radio show tomorrow. It will be on jox94.5fm out of Birmingham,al. They are disgusted by all this and want to talk about it! It will air live at 1:05 pm central time if anyone wants to listen. You can stream online if you want I'm pretty sure. Again thank everyone very very much! Y'all have done more than I could ever ask for!

I heard your interview & joined your FB group. Great Job! And keep fighting!

joeys mom

Boxer Insane
I listened to the interview too and agree that you did a great job. Keep up the great job on fighting for Boost. I am still hoping and praying that he is still alive and you will get him back :) ~POSITIVE VIBES~ from me and Joey.

boxmom

Boxer Insane
Great job on the interview. The radio station has a link to a podcast of it. I'll definately look for your group on FB too.

punchinella

Boxer Insane
I just caught this thread and wanted you to know how absolutely sorry I am to hear your story. The callousness and completely unjustified, rash behavior of the Walker Co. Humane Society completely sickens me. The woman in charge should absolutely lose her job, and I hope with all my heart you win your lawsuit. Do not give up the fight. Justice can never truly be served, but hopefully, it will bring a new light to a very serious issue and changes will be made.
You and Boost are in my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.