Noel has a brain tumor...

luvmyboy

Boxer Insane
What a sweet picture. And what a nice helper Fred is! Each day is a gift... she is such a special girl.

boxmom

Boxer Insane
Well, I have been putting off on updating as we have gotten to a point where it has become quite emotional to think about or talk about my sweet Noel. We are day to day at this point. Her brain is definitely playing tricks on her and she gets stuck "in thought" at times and has been bumping into things. She still has the strength to get around, climb stairs (with supervision) and get into bed, though it takes her a couple tries. She still eats with a big appetite and holds her food down and poops fine, but I do fear her kidneys may be showing signs of trouble. She still loves to climb up and lay on top of me or Fred and snooze. We had her back to the vet on Monday for a re-check on her foot, which is doing fine. I freaked out somewhat at the vet's because out of no where it occurred to me what my next visit here would mean. While I usually try to remain positive, this thought caught me off guard and crushed me. They had asked me how many days of prednisone I wanted and I had said "two weeks". My brain may know what is coming, but my heart does not want to believe it. We love this special little girl so much.

rena

Boxer Booster
Heartbreaking....I've been done that road of how many days do you want meds for.....reading your post gave me a lump in my throat. My only advice is cherish every minute and keep making good memories.Glad Noel is still able to do things she enjoys. Such a tough time. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Roge

Boxer Insane
I too have a lump in my throat reading this .. We are all like minded people here and will try to support you as much as possible so if you need a crutch to lean on just log on ... Big hugs to Noel You and yours hugicon

luvmyboy

Boxer Insane
And I have tears... thinking of and praying for all of you... wishing you peace... Enjoy each moment.
You know that we are all here for you...

boxmom

Boxer Insane
Thank you all for the prayers and support. My sweet girl is ready to leave this world and will do so tomorrow...She put up such a valiant fight and I am so proud of her. I have made this picture of her with a poem that I have read over and over and have found some comfort and strength from that. Please have a peaceful thought for my sweet girl tomorrow.The last Battle.jpg