Noel has a brain tumor...

ZekeZira

Completely Boxer Crazy
Aw, that is such a sweet picture. I've been keeping up with Noel's story and she is just a remarkable girl. Glad the sweet treats are helping. Kisses and big hugs to that girl and to Fred. hugicon

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
Such a sweet photo!

As for the head tremors, when Thor got them, I gave him a little bit of peanut butter. It worked like a charm! I hope Noel continues to do well.

boxmom

Boxer Insane
Just a quick update...Noel is still doing good. She has not had any more head tremors. I have noticed she is becoming more jumpy and has more bouts of confusion from time to time. Her appetite is still super-sized and she is still overall happy. She is starting to show weakness and a little less active, but still able to maneuver stairs and climbing in bed and on couch. I think her eyes are much more sensitive to the light, as it was a bright day the other day, with a lot of white snow cover and she seemed to be bothered by that and did not want to go outside. We're just going to continue enjoying our days by loving and spoiling her.

luvmyboy

Boxer Insane
Thanks for this update, Diana. You & your Noel have been on my mind. So happy that your time together continues & she is active & happy. Continue to keep you all in my prayers.

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
Thanks for the update. I am so glad she is still doing ok. I hope you still have many good days ahead.

RockTheBoxer

Super Boxer
Thanks for the update. I am happy for you that you continue to have good days with Noel. Enjoy every moment with her.

Tuff Love

Boxer Insane
Glad to hear Noel continues to do well. Prednisone can be a real miracle drug at times. Our boy Tuff used to get head tremors too and we too used food to lure him out of it. Keep an eye on her with the stairs if she is showing some weakness. My boy had balance issues when he was very ill and eventually stairs were off limits for his own safety. Sending lots of prayers your way for many more good days :)

boxmom

Boxer Insane
This update, not the greatest, but we're still hanging in there. Noel's previously infected toe flared up in a big way and I had to rush her to the vet when I got home from work last Friday. She is back on antibiotics and we had it bandaged for the weekend and it is doing better. She was pretty agitated over the weekend..seemed like she could not relax and has done some aimless wandering from time to time. As Danielle mentioned in above post, she is starting to have a lot of trouble on the stairs and climbing on and off the furniture. We are using baby gates to keep her confined to one level when we are not home. The past two days she has seemed less agitated and not wandering as much, but walking clumsy still. She continues to have a great appetite and seems to still enjoy life, which may sound strange, but you can just tell she does and that she is still got a strong will to live. While I am sensing that our time together is getting short, I try not to let her know and we continue to just love her and treat her like the amazing princess she is. Here is a picture from the weekend showing her "elevating" her foot with Fred's help...10984064_10203733364640156_658718974601585728_n.jpg