looking for name ideas for a 1 year old female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty G

Boxer Pal
Hi ya'll Well after years of standing off from any dog or pet after having my last one stolen by my ex wife and then finding out she had him distroyed I have had a Boxer stray that showed up one day and well she adopted me so now as I wait to see if she will be claimed by her owners ( not as of yet) on Friday she will be come mine if I wish. I have had many dogs of all kinds and breeds but none hit me the way she has in personality nor smarts.

so what I am looking for is just ideas now in case I am lucky and get to have her as a family member. I also need some thing easy to say for kids and that will not be confusing with Buddy or Mocha the names of my wife's old and I do mean old dogs. I like Dixie or Grace so you see I need more ideas. any and all, more then excepted as this would be my first Boxer.
Marty

Marty G

Boxer Pal
Still in need of a name and I get my girl tomorrow!

Well I got the call I wanted but was also afraid to get not because of the dog but because of my fear of loving another fur friend because of what happened to my last fur buddy .

any way this stray showed up and bingo she got to me so I am planning to adopt her / rescue her and then hope to train her as a SD for my self. What I am still at a loss for is a name as all the ones I like I have ruled out as there too close to my daughters name and that hurts to much. long story but her name is Elizabeth.
I decided against Grace or Dixie also one to common and the other a family name that could get me in big trouble LOL. Now I feel lucky she came into my life and I feel she picked me and our home more then us her but she also is lucky as we will give her a forever home with kids and she will never wonder the Streets alone again with no one to love her as I already find I am so looking forward to having her as my friend, buddy, fish partner, and helper its unreal. please help me give her a name she deserves as for some reason I am falling on my face here. heck it was easier to name my kids I swear! LOL.
thanks
Marty

packblt

Completely Boxer Crazy
How about Bingo, it just stuck out from your post:)

Congratulations on your new furkid! Please post a picture, we'd love to see her and hear all about her.

Marty G

Boxer Pal
Thanks folks and the names Bingo is one my grand daughter also said but Angel is one I had been thinking on but being a guy well it’s a man thing LOL the wife likes Paw paw. Now all I have to do is fig out how to post a pic but I plan to use hers as my avatar also.
any way signed all the papers to day and will get her in a few days after all her vet stuff is done as I was mistaken about bringing her home today and well it bummed me out could not believe it o well the older I get the sapper I get . Again thanks
Marty

Marty G

Boxer Pal
She has a name!

Well Wanted to let ya'll know my new pup finally has a name! My wife was also thinking about names and being she is part Sioux (Native Santee American Sioux) she came up with Kola; meaning mans friend. well what better name as that is just what she is and will be my friend, buddy, and side kick! It's also a good way to honor my wife’s heritage as she is also my human best friend and partner in crime LOL.

I wanted to thank you all for your suggestions as they are what helped as they got us both to thinking as we looked up the meaning of some of them so thank you very much
Marty Kolas new friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.