Here I go again (long)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrinkles_mom

Super Boxer
I'm so glad to hear that Bea is getting on so well! This is such a wonderful ending to a story that could have been tragic. God Bless you Dora; and Bea. Hope all goes well today at the vet and she gets clearance to burn!!

mancin

Boxer Insane
Dora,

This story is amazing!! Thank you for being such a wonderful person and giving this girl a forever home.

Boomer'sPapa

Super Boxer
Dora,
Sounds like you've had your hands full (your house too, for that matter). Glad to hear all is well. We're headed down to San Antonio tomorrow morning for a little R&R.
Cheers,

Gus's Teah

Super Boxer
I hope that Miss Bea gets the all clear to start playing again really soon! That little girl has been through quite a lot for such a baby...at least she finally landed in a soft spot :)

Mama_Zookeeper

Boxer Insane
Miss Bea is home. Her spay went well and I am so glad I went with my gut! She was about 4-5 days away from being in full blown heat! :eek: The vet said she had all the symptoms and of going into heat and would have been showing by the weekend. She also now has a microchip. Her hip looks very good and she has been given clearance to exercise her hip and use her leg! Yay! No more kennel! So now the fun begins!

Thanks so much for all the well wishes! Dora

ZOE*BOXER

Boxer Insane
That's my girl! :) What a trooper. Congrats Miss Bea. Zoe and Flash are happy as well to hear of how well you are doing. Please so not drive your mommy too crazy and do not let her forget to keep us posted.

Brynn1508

Boxer Insane
Dora- I am so glad the updates keep getting better. poor Bea will be glad to not see the vet for awhile. I can't wait to hear about her first burn :) All of BW is cheering her on. And I am glad you went with your gut also!! heat would have been a mess...

Sweet Ginny

Super Boxer
Mama_Zookeeper said:
Miss Bea is home. Her spay went well and I am so glad I went with my gut! She was about 4-5 days away from being in full blown heat! :eek: The vet said she had all the symptoms and of going into heat and would have been showing by the weekend. She also now has a microchip. Her hip looks very good and she has been given clearance to exercise her hip and use her leg! Yay! No more kennel! So now the fun begins!

Thanks so much for all the well wishes! Dora

Mommies know best!! I am so glad Bea is all done with yucky surgeries!

Burn Miss Bea, Burn!! :) God Bless you Dora.

LucNesbitt

Super Boxer
I just found this thread and I have to say, you are one of the most loving and caring individuals I've ever known. God bless you for all you've done and I'm so glad to hear Bea is doing well!

Status
Not open for further replies.