1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GDOGS 8/18/05 - 6/17/17

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by GDOGS1, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Caney Creek

Caney Creek Boxer Insane

I am so sorry to hear this. :cry:

GDOGS1 likes this.
  2. DSmitty

DSmitty Super Boxer

We are so sorry to hear about GDOGS. It is never enough time. Big virtual hug to you and your family.

3. msnitsirk

msnitsirk Boxer Booster

Having recently lost Sammie, I have no words to ease your pain. Everyone grieves differently but the hurt still hurts the same for everyone, it just hurts and sucks. Just know you are not alone, many of us have lost our best friends. This community is an awesome sounding board for many issues, including a virtual hug from a lot of people when you need it most. We lost Sammie in March and although I thought I was coming to terms and dealing with it better I've had boughts of crying episodes these last few days. Grief sneaks up on you and kicks you in the butt when you least expect it. I don't mean to be a downer, I just want to say it will get better and there may be relapses but eventually the happy memories overcome the grief. I'm on my way there, just not there quite yet. You will get there too. I'm sorry if my words come too soon but just thought I should share my experience. I appreciated others back in March. Best wishes for your broken heart, I do understand the pain.