Canidae changing formula??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmorales

Boxer Booster
The only thing I heard from my supplier was that Canidae changed the sizes of the bags... they wouldnt be selling 40 lb bags anymore.. they would be 42 lb bags now. Not much of a difference there.. kinda strange really.

BxrMommieNAZ

Boxer Insane
The only thing I heard from my supplier was that Canidae changed the sizes of the bags... they wouldnt be selling 40 lb bags anymore.. they would be 42 lb bags now. Not much of a difference there.. kinda strange really.

The new sized bags comes with the new formula change.

pryzfyter

Boxer Pal
Ugh

I regretfully emailed them and stated that this was my last bag of Canidae. Tyson's a little over a year now so I hope he can handle the protein from the EVO.

chrystel

Boxer Insane
i just checked.. the lamb and rice formulas is now a 33lbs bag!!! what a rip off!!! it better be cheaper then!

IluvLucy

Boxer Insane
i just checked.. the lamb and rice formulas is now a 33lbs bag!!! what a rip off!!! it better be cheaper then!

I wouldn't count on that! I know the last of the old formula that my supplier had got in came with a $5 increase per bag. I doubt they would lower it now.

JackDawg

Boxer Buddy
Sorry to get in on this late. I bought a bag of lamb and rice formula and noticed that the kibbles were of a different shape and color. Jack's stool has not been the same since the new bag (and definitely not for the better). As for the packaging changes, at my supplier the regular ALS has gone from 40# to 35# but the price is still the same. Maybe just hoping that the "dumb" consumer won't notice. I would've rather them just upped the cost than to try to trick me. I am done with Canidae and will have to find something else. What a disappointment...

Tabb

Boxer Pal
The new Canidae didn't agree with our 3 at all! Very disappointing since we have always loved Canidae. However, we have since switched to Innova and our dogs simply love the new food. They are excited about feeding time again and they have done great on the new food! We are very happy we found a great replacement so quickly.

Barron's mom

Completely Boxer Crazy
I tried Innova with Barron but it was too rich for his system so I put him on Canidae. Innova is an excellent food! I'm thinking about feeding Innova or Fromm to my new rescue (when I get him). What is everyone else switching to?

chrystel

Boxer Insane
i bought a bag last saturday, and it was 40lbs, at $42.95

i tried Innova - my boys looked so good on it!!! but their stomach don't do well with the chicken in it :( too bad, because their coat were super shiny!

i'm sticking with canidae... but i prefered the old formula!

Status
Not open for further replies.