Canidae changing formula??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathysboxer

Boxer Insane
Dangit I wish I would have seen this thread earlier, I just (as in, 2 hours ago) got my mom to buy our dog a bag of Canidae: All Life Stages because it was a great price and much better than the 3 star food she was on. I guess we'll keep an eye on her stools?

Just keep an eye on them. Some dogs have problems, others not. I just read your other thread, and thank you for taking such good care of them!! I may try the Canidae again, as the TOTW is running me about $43 for a 30# bag. But TOTW is a higher grade food.

katers

Boxer Pal
Just keep an eye on them. Some dogs have problems, others not. I just read your other thread, and thank you for taking such good care of them!! I may try the Canidae again, as the TOTW is running me about $43 for a 30# bag. But TOTW is a higher grade food.

Thanks :) Yeah, I'm away from home still but my mom hasn't reported any poop abnormalities. I told her to take the switch real slow. My girl is getting up there in age, and has been on some variety of the same brand her whole life. So I figured switching over 2 weeks should be plenty slow. We're on day 6 and almost to half and half! Lol. I hope nothing changes except her energy and coat shininess. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.