What tricks can your boy/girl do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rezak

Boxer Pal
I'm looking to teach my boy some new tricks. I did a search on tricks and the results seem to be scattered all over and thought it'd be fun to see what everyone's boy or girl can do in one place? That waywe have a collection of them. Also if anyone is then interested in teach their buddy to do that trick if we can ask and get tips on how it was done.

I'll start. of course the basic tricks, roll over, shake, high 5. He also does cover your eyes although this one is kind of weak since he just waves his paws in front of his face. Not sure how these were taught since he's a rescue.

Now it's your turn.

tianthai

Completely Boxer Crazy
My 2 year old can do:

sit
down
stay
come
turn (do kidney bean on command)
paw
hi5
hi10
hug (he jumps "softly" with his two front paws on my chest)
kiss (he kisses anywhere in my face)
speak (bark)

My dogs does not do roll-over. I tried very hard but I think he does not like it during the day but he loves doing it early morning in our bed!

I know there are many tricks that dogs can do but I am not capable of teaching him.

Good luck!

LILYLARUE

Boxer Insane
Sit
Stay
Down
Speak
Hi5
Hi10
Shake
Kiss
Kiss (right in the middle of rough play)

I wanna teach her so much more too! Excited to hear other's tricks

Just-A-Clown

Completely Boxer Crazy
When Beau was alive he could
Sit
Down
Spin
Roll Over
Play Dead
High 5
High 10
Wave
Shake
Kiss
Crawl
Catch a Biscuit for his nose
Back up
Set 3 bowls out put a treat under 1 of them & he always picked the right bowl
Fetch
Hide & seek
Oh how I miss him

HeatherLynnG

Super Boxer
Yay for tricks!

My perfect little devils can:

Sit
Stay
Speak
Shake
Spin
Hi-5
Kiss
Hug
Roll Over
Play Dead
Fetch
Hide N' Seek.
Up - Jump up by patting your chest. They are real gentle and sometimes I don't want to bend for a kiss ;)

We're working on bow but its a little tricky!!

- Heather and the "kids"

RoxiesEcho

Boxer Insane
Each of my 3 can do different things - for instance Bella doesn't speak because she hardly barks but both the boys do. So in total they can....

sit
down
crawl
shake
high 5
speak
dance
spin
roll over
fetch
hug
climb trees (ok, only the Jack Russell does this and I guess it's not really a trick!)

joeys mom

Boxer Insane
Joey can....

sit
sit pretty
stay
high 5
high 10
shake right or left wich ever i say
roll over
crawl
dance
play dead (kinda still working on this one)

my blue heller Cloey can...
sit
stay
shake right or left
play dead, she does this really well, better then Joey

both dogs are still learning new tricks but I try to let them master one pretty well before moving on the the next. :)

Hi From NZ

Boxer Booster
Clever dogs! So how do you teach them to 'Hi-5?' and when's a good time to start training it? After 'sit', stay' and all the other more necessary commands? Can they get confused with you trying to teach them too many different things at once?

lilboxerbaby

Boxer Booster
So far Venus does come...which she does slowly sometimes, and sit which she's surprisingly good at since we just started teaching her. I'm working on down with her but she doesn't like it much. She'll be 9 weeks tomorrow. :) Can't wait to start teaching her more! Hopefully puppy classes in a few weeks will help!

C

Status
Not open for further replies.