1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the most interesting Boxer names you've heard?

Discussion in 'Naming your boxer' started by BooBoo & Riley, Oct 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hschuman

hschuman Boxer Booster

We have a Jagermeister too! She's a beautiful dark brindle. Our cat is Kahlua.
    I also have the perfect name for a Whippet, Devo. Like the 80's band that sang "Whip It"

2. CondoPup

CondoPup Banned

He's one of my favorite comedians, I LOVE his stuff.

My sister's female fawn is names "Briciola" (Italian for "bread" or "bread crumb" - pronounced "BREE-cho-la")

Her male fawn is named "Zucchero" (Italian for "sugar" or "sugar cube" - pronounced "ZOO-kur-oh")

So... she has a "bread crumb" and "sugar cube" and I have Guinness, so I guess I provided the beer for this meal. ;)

3. Adah's Mom

Adah's Mom Boxer Buddy

My baby's name is Adah, it means Beautiful Addition, when I saw that I knew it had to be her name!

4. vanessa326

vanessa326 Boxer Pal

At the vet today Bo meet Bosley the Boxer That is his full name! I loved it.

5. K_J's Dad

K_J's Dad Boxer Insane

Kilbane Johnny is our first boxer and being one of those people who likes to use names that fit the breed or orgin, we chose this one after the early 1900's boxer Johnny Kilbane. It seems that boxers from the 60's to present are still popular names to be used, so that would have been to common.

6. nakhota

nakhota Boxer Pal

Names

When I named my last boy I looked up Native American words and meanings. That is how I came up with Nakhota which means friend in the Lakhota language. His registered name is Chief Nakhota Sunka...it sounds so powerful!

7. gidget1

gidget1 Completely Boxer Crazy

We have Gidget, 4 years old. If anyone is old enough to remember the old Gidget tv show you would know why. She got into EVERYTHING as a pup.
    Then we have Bronx. The kids sat down and made a list of several names, together the 3 of them narrowed it down to Bronx, the one they could all agree on. It fits him well. And I was proud they chose the name together with no argueing. LOL

8. Madison's Mom

Madison's Mom Completely Boxer Crazy

Not seen another

boxer names Carson on this site.

9. Britbox

Britbox Boxer Insane

Our first boxer was called Poppycus Naughtycus Bouncycus!! (Poppy for short), it was very fitting for her personality, because she was naughty and very bouncy! We now have Silly Millie Boxer!!!

10. KMB's BabyB

KMB's BabyB Boxer Booster

Suppossedly one of the names that my first boxer had was Kitty. By the time we got her she had been called MeTu for about a year and after four names and four owners in four years we figured she could just keep it. Besides it was cute and it stuck. She had to be included in everything, kinda like the little sister " Me too. Me too" Our Lhasa's name is Monster and his mothers name is Sasquatch( Sassy for short). We almost named Freya "Idunno" because the kids thought it would be funny to say " Who chewed up my shoe" or "Whose mess is that" or "What is your dogs name" and be able to say"Idunno". As it is we have a lot of jokes about the monster under the bed:) My uncle had a pit bull called D-O-G too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.