What do you get your boxers for Christmas??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Net45582

Banned
LOL-its Christmas year round at my house when it comes to the "kids". If I see something neat,they get it.....sooo glad zi don't have real kids.Can you imagine how spoiled they would be?

presley101

Completely Boxer Crazy
I was just on sitstay.com and they have these new toys called air-q or something like that with a tennis ball sqeaker inside.

Mine have these tennis balls with the squeakers and they all died in about 20 minutes. They still play with them, but now it's a silent game.

They still have a football with a squeaker that still makes noise. They had 2 giggle balls, giggles are now gone, and an extra large tennis ball, now hairless.

All new toys this Christmas.

electric1

Super Boxer
I'm going to get ABBY a Babble Ball, a few other toys, and a variety of different treats. Santa Claus told her if, she was a real good little Boxer, he would bring her something extra special. Like maybe, a new a doggie bed.

NShea

Boxer Booster
Seems to me Sadie and Neutron are going to be getting a Fence for Christmas this year so they can go outside and play unleashed!! We just got back from CT where Grandma and PopPop have a nice big fenced in yard...the pups got to play outside for 2-3 hours in the morning and they were just such good puppies at night time!!! So..although our yard is not as big as the one in CT...at least they'll get to play outside without leashes!! Wasn't ever planning on fencing in the yard....but....they win!! It'll be great for them!!!! and of course they'll get a few toys under the tree also!!

jonesy

Boxer Booster
Lola's stocking will be stuffed with all her favorite treats, a new stuffed hedgehog ( that will be lucky if it makes it till Christmas evening before it is gutted!!!!) and a new Pittsburgh Penguins collar.

Mega's Mom

Boxer Insane
Nothing but coal if he doesn't stop chasing the cat! :( Seriously, though, I just bought him a coat but since he's already seen it, that can't be considered a present, right?? Other that that, I'm going shopping (just for the "kids") this weekend. Wish me luck I don't break the bank! :)

pmari3

Completely Boxer Crazy
So far, Winston has a new doggie bed, his first one ever :D A few new toys and his first doggie coat! Now all I have to get are the treats and his stocking will be stuffed. I think I also want to get the babble ball everyone is talking about - I think he'd like it.

Griffin'sMom

Super Boxer
Griffin is getting a new bed (he other was a hand-me-down and minus a bit of stuffing), a few stuffed toys, a Hide-a-squirrel, and some yummy treats!

Rest of my gang is getting new collars, coats, and toys.

fayebay1969

Boxer Insane
I bought a new coat and paw tectors but neither fit and had to be sent back.
I'm stuffing his stocking with bully sticks and the hide a squirrel toy. I have a few other toys and treats. I gave him his new pillow already and he's always got a new bone. Oh, his new collar came in too but I'm waiting until his shots are done so I can put his new tag on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.