What do you get your boxers for Christmas??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeanerSprout

Boxer Booster
Just wondering what your boxers get for the holidays. I'm planning to get Sprout a few new fun toys and a couple of new treats.

catcrazy56

Boxer Insane
I have ordered online the bee in beehive (we have suirrel in log toy they love it and haven't killed it yet) bird in the birdhouse a babble ball and the babble ball in the tire, plus some texas taffy. I will also get them stuff for their stockings. My kids are older so the boxers are the ones who play with their toys on christmas.

dizzydogmom

Boxer Booster
All the beasties have their own Christmas lists, and we'll see what DBF and I can afford when it gets a little closer to the big day ;) . I know they're both getting "Life is Good" food bowls (google "life is good," and you'll be able to find the stores. Other than that, some of the highlights from Piper's list are as follows:

Hot pink spiked collar
a toy chest
3 dog bakery cookbook
my own kong
a pair of purple doggles

Lola's mum

Boxer Insane
My two will get toys. I like the doggy stockings they do but the toys are cheap and chewable in 5 mins (by my two anyway) and they have raw hide chews in them which I won't let my two have.
Any ideas as to tough toys, no furries as they all die in 1/2 hour and I'm sick of stitching them, although saying that the 'Hide a squirrel & Bee' are doing fine still ;)

catcrazy56

Boxer Insane
Any ideas as to tough toys, no furries as they all die in 1/2 hour and I'm sick of stitching them, although saying that the 'Hide a squirrel & Bee' are doing fine still ;)

I also have the I cube from the same company and that is fine too. I bought a package of 3 christmas furries for 8 dollars yesterday at an expensive pet store in a small town my kids had a hockey game there and I had an hour to kill I gave them one of them since I am putting the other two in their stockings within 10 mins I was picking up stuffing I don't sew anymore either they had a tug of war and the snowmans hat came right off they rest is still intact and I don't think the squeaker is out that will die today probably its downstairs and they forgot about it.

Hobart Ave.

Boxer Insane
Nestle and Hobart's stockings will each be stuffed with a new nylabone, a new squeaky toy, a chewy stick, and another toy of some sort. Each year Nestle sits by her stocking and stares at it until we give her one of her new presents :) She's not spoiled at all....;)

tatum

Super Boxer
I was just on sitstay.com and they have these new toys called air-q or something like that with a tennis ball sqeaker inside. They look pretty cool and I think I will have to get mine a couple of them. Of course some treats for their stocking. I love wrapping them up and squeeking the toys and have them go nuts. :)

Lola's mum

Boxer Insane
We used to get our last dog Tuppence a stocking every year (before I knew that raw hide was a no no) and she loved unwrapping them and would sit by the tree until she was allowed to 'Go find' her pressie.
Infact a couple of her squeeky balls are still here from previous Christmas's and Lola & Zeb play with them.

Indy B's Mom

Boxer Insane
Coal-lots of it lol. They will both get some toys and treats-both of them LOVE rope toys, so they will each get one of those for sure. The cat always gets shoestrings in her stocking, since that is her very favorite toy to play with-she's our economy pet lol.

TossBranAbi

Boxer Insane
I am not sure what I am going to get mine yet. They just had birthdays so they got a bunch of stuff then. I am going to buy a few extras this year and instead of my pups being overloaded on toys, I am going to donate some to pets in need. I am not too sure how that will go over here as it is such a small area but there are all kinds of drives for kids and homeless people but nothing for homeless pets. It is worth a try anyhow.

Abbie will be getting her very own cuz since she has started to show interest in Brady's. I think I will get Brady a "spare" cuz because I don't even want to imagine what would happen if he doesn't have one :rolleyes: Other than that, it is all undecided yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.