What do you get your boxers for Christmas??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gillian Ward

Super Boxer
gilly celebrates Hannukah and she likes a gift all 8 nights....anything from texas taffy and bully sticks to squeak toys

Blitz's Mama

Boxer Booster
I bought blitz this cute leather leash that says "sloppy kisser" :LOL: . he will of course be getting tons of new toys not sure exactly what yet.

bucksteemom2

Boxer Insane
Steeler is getting a Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey, football, bee hive, and stocking stuffers.
Buckeye is getting and Ohio State Jersey, stuffed soccer ball, bee hive and stocking stuffers.

I am getting a plaque that says when we adopted both of them, how much they weighed and their birth dates:)

furrykidmom

Completely Boxer Crazy
Everyday is Christmas

It is always Christmas for my three babies. I recently went to Petsmart and picked up a few toys (3 bags)LOL.

I gave them a few now and will give the rest for Christmas. So far they have been given a toy from Nylabone I think, that is in the shape of ribs. They have more that are in the shape of corn. They got three Smart Bones that are melon flavored. These are crate toys. Sable loves balls so she got some racquet (sp?) balls and a small soft ball in the shape of a basket ball, A Holee Roller and fleece football.

They also got a Christmas Bobo. This is the long toy that you see in the Petsmart ad that the Dachaund will not put down. They love it. One picks it up and the other Boxer latches on and they walk around the house carrying it.

There are still one and a half bags of toys left for Christmas. I do not remember what is in there.

dizzydogmom

Boxer Booster
So far they have been given a toy from Nylabone I think, that is in the shape of ribs. They have more that are in the shape of corn.

How are those holding up for you? I've seen them in the store and thought they looked and smelled awesome, but my Riley is a powered chewer, and I'm afraid he'd eat it really fast and run into problems.

furrykidmom

Completely Boxer Crazy
How are those holding up for you? I've seen them in the store and thought they looked and smelled awesome, but my Riley is a powered chewer, and I'm afraid he'd eat it really fast and run into problems.

They really have not shown the ribs much interest so it is hard to say. I have not given them the corn ones yet. They go to town on the Nylabones. The funny thing is they used to ignore the Nylabones. This is a new interest and everybody is chewing on them.

I am not certain that the ribs and corn will last long but the Smart chews in hard strength are pretty sturdy.

Nemeia

Boxer Booster
Well this year Costco (here in Canada) is selling a 4-plush-squeeky-toy pack that we're getting for Maxymillian... He's also getting a skin brother or sister right around the same time LoL, so I'm pretty sure he'll be over the top.

elvis_baby

Boxer Insane
Its mine and dh favourite thing 'what to get Elvis for christmas'. We prefer to watch him open his gifts than our own to each other. We suprise buy his gifts and dont tell each other so its a suprise for us, then like to see who's presents Elvis prefers.... we are sad i know!!!!!

lisasentous

Boxer Insane
As I am not here for christmas, I will get a few toys before I go and while in Ireland I will see what I can find that is not available over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.