The Greatest American Dog - Presley??

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackDawg

Boxer Buddy
The previews from last week show that tensions will be high. I think I heard one of the judges ask "why should a 16 month old dog be the 'Greatest American Dog'?" And Travis sounded very defensive. Come on Presley, pull through....!

Rocky's-Mom

Super Boxer
Go Presley--Make us PROUD!!

Too bad everyone on Boxer World can't vote for Presley as America's Greatest Dog but for all of us he will be the real winner no matter what...Go Presley win tonight...we're behind you!! He is soooooooo sweet!!

Last edited:

msjosi

Completely Boxer Crazy
Go Pressley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was truly happy just to have him in the finals and to have him win is just amazing...I know Josi was rooting for him in heaven:)

Rocky's-Mom

Super Boxer
What A Win!!

Way to go Presley! You were fantastic and you represent the Worldest Greatest Dog and all of us boxer owners...you made us proud!!

Chiefsmom

Boxer Insane
Yes!!!!!!!!! I was so glad that Travis and Presley won! :D I had a gut feeling that would be the outcome! Afterall... who can resist a boxer??!!!! :) Way to represent Presley! appicon

fiestaicon

rfdfirewife

Super Boxer
Woohoo!!! Way to go Presley! You showed the world what we knew all along...boxers are the greatest american dogs! What a great representation of the breed.

Addie, Clay and I sat and cheered then did a bit of a victory dance in the kitchen!

Status
Not open for further replies.