Terramoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
Moto died suddenly, a year ago today. I am so sad! :( He was wonderful boxer and lived life to the fullest.

I hope you have a Happy Birthday at the Rainbow Bridge Moto! You will never be forgotten!

angelicon angelicon angelicon angelicon angelicon angelicon angelicon

Cyrus2005

Boxer Insane
The loss of a loved boxer baby is never easy, especially when you lose them so suddenly. I am sorry you are hurting today for your sweet Moto. ((((HUGS))))

Roge

Boxer Insane
Im sure sweet Moto will have pride of place today at the bridge and will be looking down on you willing you not to be sad( I know its an impossible task ) but think of him running free without a care .

gqneon

Boxer Buddy

I'm saddened for your loss and happy that you still take the time to honor Moto with your reflections here. It was very nice of you to share your words about our Boxer Sampson who passed last night, also. We appreciate your support and hope you can find some relief in ours for you and your beloved Moto!

Boxerworld

BW owner
Staff member
Already a year, yet it seems very recent. I still remember that day as we were all shocked by his so unexpected death (he came from a breeder doing health tests and he was young). He had a short but good life. Moto will be remembered for his typical "boxer craziness" :)

GDOGS1

Boxer Insane
WoW a year already,where does time go.hugs go out to you.and I am sure he is still doing all the silly things Boxers are noted for.

tastubbs

Boxer Insane
Moto

I remember when you first started posting about Moto. What a sweetie. Sorry again for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.