1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PET PEEVES

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by joeys mom, Mar 24, 2017.

1. joeys mom

joeys mom Boxer Insane

This was a thread years ago and was fun to read so I thought will all of the new members it might be fun to do again .......PLUS one of my many peeves has been getting the best of me the last few weeks!!!!

I have MANY peeves but one of my biggest is when someone licks their fingers to separate papers. First EWWWW! Do people not realize the germs they are putting in their own mouths? Second - Do they not realize they are putting THEIR germs on a paper I have to touch :( The flu and a terrible cold is going around right now and I have a serious phobia of germs so this is KILLING ME.

Another major peeve is people not pronouncing words correctly..... My mother tells me I am very rude in correcting people ( and I do often) but I just cant help it and don't want others to think they are dumb because they don't know how to speak..... I have a friend that says "baftub" instead of bathtub and birfday instead of birthday ...... oh lord I could go on and on :)

I am NOT being mean by an means, these things just really really bother me.

2. Roge

Roge Boxer Insane

People that are "" last minute.com """ OMG makes my blood boil !!! Why leave stuff until the last minute and leave yourself under pressure...

Bad timekeeping, it's downright rude.

People who chew noisily or with their mouth open .. Puts me off my food ..

DH watching football on TV and arguing with the referee ..

3. joeys mom

joeys mom Boxer Insane

Haha YES to all of the above .... I am ALWAYS early .... can't stand to when people are late ..... chewing with an open mouth makes me Gag!
    We don't watch a lot of sports but when people yell at a tv ... omg people THEY CANT HEAR YOU!