New white girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

sashamom

Boxer Insane
After losing our Sasha two years ago, we have decided its time to get another white girl. We are approved for a darling little 'pocket' boxer, not even 40 pounds. She is a teeny thing, yet full grown and estimated to be a year old. I need names!! So far I like Stella (yes I am aware its like Sasha...I can't help it.) Our two boys are Maximus and Mr. Brown and both dark brindle/black.

Any ideas??

TysonCheeto

Completely Boxer Crazy
I love Stella, very girlie :) that's so exciting a new member of the family! Ok bear with me, I love love love girlie names lol. With her being tiny for a boxer, and white, I think "princessie" especially her being the the baby girl of the boys! Stella Def has my vote :) I also like Tink (as in Tinkerbell) Sophie, Paisley, and I always loved Chelsea, never could get hubby on board with that one. I even tried to name my human girls that but he liked unique different names, so I couldn't convince him. Funny.....now both of our daughters names at the ages 9 and 7 ....their not so unique lol....hear them all the time! But good luck whAtever you decide!!!!! Keep us posted!!!

sjtorr

Boxer Booster
I like Stella too :)

My mom had a few other favorite names... We had three dogs at different times named Penny for example. Nothing saying you couldn't use Sasha again.

mistydwilson

Super Boxer
I also like Tink (as in Tinkerbell)

Or how about Belle? Or if you combine it with Stella, you could do Bella and not have the same S beginning sound. My first thought was something with Snow White but I can't think of something cute with it.

Good luck with picking a name!

Kisaq

Super Boxer
I like Stella for a name too - but I could never use it personally because it always makes me think of Brando screaming in A Streetcar Named Desire.
LOL

What about Ginnifer (named after Ginnifer Goodwin, the actress that plays Snow White in ABC's, Once Upon A Time).

Status
Not open for further replies.