1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New site is awesome!

Discussion in 'Site features' started by joeys mom, Oct 18, 2014.

1. joeys mom

joeys mom Boxer Insane

i have been away for a bit mostly cause I couldn't get on the website from my computer at work, and now I can. Just wanted to say I LOVE all the changes. GREAT JOB TO ALL!!! Lol it will take me a bit to learn how to use everything

Boxerworld likes this.
  2. TysonCheeto

TysonCheeto Completely Boxer Crazy

Hey!!!! Nice to hear from you!!! I was wondering how Mr chance was doing!!!!

joeys mom likes this.
  3. joeys mom

joeys mom Boxer Insane

He is doing awesome! I have missed being able to be here. For whatever reason I couldn't access BW on my PC at work, sadly once I get home I usually don't spam a lot of time on the computer, lol I work on one all day so enough is enough. But I have kept you, Arabella and Bentley on my mind since we went through a rescue so close together. I am soooo happy to back. I will post some up to date pics once i figure out how to "fix" them from being sideways. Lol. He has changed so much. He went from 62 lens to now a healthy 80 lbs.

TysonCheeto likes this.
  4. Roge

Roge Boxer Insane

Welcome back !!! Yep I too love the changes , I can now do everything from my phone yay!!!
    Because I live in the countryside my internet connection is as slow as a wet week !!! However mobile connection is much quicker ..
    Well done lads .nice one

joeys mom and Boxerworld like this.
  5. Boxerworld

Boxerworld BW owner Staff Member

Well, I live in London and the mobile connection is very bad, even for a phone call. The broadband is fine at least... I wish it was the opposite so I could dump my landline!

joeys mom likes this.
  6. joeys mom

joeys mom Boxer Insane

I too live a good bit out in the country so my satellite internet is ok as long as only 1 person is connected at a time. My bf usually is on it when we get home from work since he doesn't have access during the day, so now I am all set to be on BW on my cell :)

7. TysonCheeto

TysonCheeto Completely Boxer Crazy

Wow!!!! He is a big boy!!!!!! I wasn't on BW for most of the summer, and I missed it so much!!! I thought of all the fur babies often, but between buying a house and it being delayed and having to stay with friends because we had to be out of the rental...it was madness.... But I do love the new forums.... I think we all are posting much more pics then usual because its so easy!!!!

We used our cell phones for all our internet needs but we ended up with a hefty bill because we had to get a big data package , while we were staying with friends, so onced we got moved into our place we knocked the cell phone data down, and got internet installed in the house. It so hard to find somebody with good rates and good service. So far so good!! Hopefully it stays that way!!!

8. Roge

Roge Boxer Insane

Hàha a few years ago we had to stand out in the middle of the field with a dongle on the lap top to get a connection , ( was thinking of building a hut ) We have come a long way since that thankfully ... Well at least now I can stay in the house .
    It annoys me that I pay the same as those in big towns and cities Who have super fast fiber powered broadband ...

9. Matt

Matt The Help! Staff Member

You'll probably find that your work was filtering internet traffic, but since the site is now running behind HTTPS, it actually gets through web filters because the traffic from your browser is now encrypted :)

joeys mom and Boxerworld like this.
  10. packblt

packblt Completely Boxer Crazy

Yes, new site is awesome:) So great on my phone and tablet I haven't even checked it out on my laptop or pc yet. Great job!!

joeys mom and Matt like this.