Naperville, Illinois Bash? July 17th or 18th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocco850

Super Boxer
Rocco has a broken toe (thats healing really fast!) but he doesn't seem to mind going to the dog parks. If he gets to rowdy we just leash him and leave so his toe can heal.
Dancat, when is a good time for you? I know you work a messed up schedule like Rob and I do. We can usually go any day between 730am-1pm. Let me know! Linswatson usually meets up with us and I know Boxerhelper would like to go also.
;)

DanCat

Boxer Booster
Anytime Thursday would probably be good. I am off Thurs and don't have school. Just let me know when and where.

Boxerhelper

Boxer Booster
Hi there guys!

I'd love to hook up on Thursday, but can't! Kid goes to school at nine and then I have school from 12-2 and then from 6-9. I hate being a grown-up! I could meet on Wed day or Fri day/eve if anybody wants! Talk to you guys later!

Amber

binxsmom

Boxer Buddy
I'm nearly free!

Good morning everyone.
I would be interested in meeting up. After tomorrow I'm available most days from 9 am to around 2:30 pm. (All kids in school finally!)

I started a thread about the Mayslake Dog park (it's closer to me) but it seems people like the Naperville one better. I've never been to one with my pup and am kind of nervous to go, he's almost 1 year old flashy fawn neutered male, and I'd love to go when there are other Boxer lovers! I guess I need to bite the bullet and pay the $$$. I'll keep an eye on this thread and try to meet up with you all when you decide.

P.S. Dan Cat--In my dreams of adopting another Boxer (Hubby says no way!) I visit the Boxer Rebound site and always though Sapphire was so beautiful! Congratulations!

DanCat

Boxer Booster
Thanks for the complement. I wouldn't be able to do Wed this week. Thursday is definately good for me at anytime. I have never been to a dog park either. Naperville is a good drive from me too, but if it's a central location then I have no problem. Someone just name a time.

BoxerBabe2

Boxer Booster
Hi all. I see THREE different posts about a Chi-area boxer bash. Mayslake is also closer to me and I don't have a problem going there, but if Naperville works better for everyone that's fine with me too. I work during the week so Saturdays & Sundays would be better for me, Sunday being optimal. I would like to get together the 19th...either at Mayslake or Naperville....Anybody up for it????

BoxerBabe2

Boxer Booster
Awww...I was just looking at pictures of your girl! You don't really love her, do you now??? LOL - Looks like she's spoiled ROTTEN!!! How awesome! My Maxine is the same way!! Your little girl is absolutely beautiful!!

Well, let's see what everybody else says about getting together....how about the Sunday after which would be the 26th?? Anybody up for the 26th of Sept?

DanCat

Boxer Booster
Well I don't work the following weekend. I work every other weekend by the way. So as long as my wife doesn't have plans it sounds like that would be good for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.