My new boxer boy to be.

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
I saw his picture on another site that we both go to and Waldo is a cutie!

gulfcoastguy you should be able to copy and save the picture to your computer. I tried it and it worked. I could upload it to my photobucket account if you like.

gulfcoastguy

Super Boxer
I saw his picture on another site that we both go to and Waldo is a cutie!

gulfcoastguy you should be able to copy and save the picture to your computer. I tried it and it worked. I could upload it to my photobucket account if you like.

Jan if you want to go ahead and post his pic on here I have no objection. While I'm talking to you, do you imagine his nose is going to stay pink? I'd hate to have to rub sunblock on it everyday.

gulfcoastguy

Super Boxer
Thanks Jan,

A narrower white streak up the head is probably better. I've been showing the pictures at work and yesterday my boss said that he looked like a hamster.

My niece said that he should be named Grommet or Tucker. I think Waldo is pretty etched in stone but Tucker would have been good also.

gulfcoastguy

Super Boxer
Five out of seven in Walso's litter have been sold before they are two weeks old. That include the blackfaced sandy fawn that I considered the second best. They will of course stay with their Mom and all of the "Aunt's" and "Uncles'" until they are at least 7 weeks old and preferably 8. Due to work schedule and vet schedule I'll try to pick Waldo up 2 to 3 days before he is 8 weeks old.