My first time volunteering (sad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sashamom

Boxer Insane
Update!!

Well i talked to the foster mom yesterday who said they look 200% better already! They have been dipped twice (which i hate, but there was really no other choice) and are gaining weight! If all goes well they will be put up for adoption at the end of May!! She is going to send me pics and i will post them! Thank you for all of your support and kind words....This was a good sign as we felt sure they were going to have to be put down!! Just goes to show you what a little effort and a lot of love can do!! Thanks for all the boxer vibes and optimism!
Sasha, Telmar and Lisa

SprocketMom

Boxer Buddy
You are such a great person for helping out and facing what seems to be a nightmare. You have saved those pups from a horrible fate. Thank you for having a wonderful heart.

God Bless,
Kimberly
SprocketMom

sashamom

Boxer Insane
I am proud to say both pups are completely recovered from the mange and currently on the adoptable page for Rockin P Rescue....as Sunshine and Rose....Amazing what a little effort and lots of love will do! I must say i am proud of them tremendously! Helping to save a life can be very humbling.....

Sasha, Telmar and Lisa

Cindy Creel

Boxer Insane
How wonderful that these pups have a second chance on life because of you.

You must feel such a sense of awe. You were these pups angel.

Cindy

sashamom I went to the Rocking P Rescue website and I didn't see these babies listed. Am I doing something wrong or could it be they aren't under the available dogs list as of yet. :(

sashamom

Boxer Insane
Rose is on the completed adoptions page....she was adopted rather quickly i am glad to say and I am not sure about Sunshine...but will see what i can find out! Thanks for being interested
Sasha, Telmar and Lisa

boxerthree

Boxer Pal
I will never understand how some people can be so cruel, so cold to these perfect, innocent little creatures of God. I once found three golden-ret. mix puppies out in the middle of nowhere, not more than 6 weeks old, running down the side of the road following our trucks. We were looking for a field to play paintball on. We were literally miles from nowhere on the Eglin Reservation. We fed them, and we took them home. Mange, injuries, malnutrition, but they are saved and have happy homes now. I wondered then how some a%%hole could just dump a litter of pups in the middle of nowhere to die, I did not understand then (10+ years ago) and I dont understand now.

God bless all those that rescue the innocent animals, these little ones depend on us like we depend on God

Boxerthree

Jennifer

Boxer Pal
Transporting

Hi, my name is Jennifer and I live in MS and I was wondering how I could become a boxer transporter.

Thanks,
Jennifer S.

high octane

Completely Boxer Crazy
Jennifer said:
Hi, my name is Jennifer and I live in MS and I was wondering how I could become a boxer transporter. We are also looking for a boxer pup.

Thanks,
Jennifer S.
Jennifer, this thread is from 2004!
Check out the next tread in this forum "I just signed up for Boxer CUR". You can sign up for Boxer transport there :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.