My buddy argos

argosrocks

Super Boxer
I know i havent posted in a very long time but this forum meant alot to my and my buddy in his early days,,,sadly my boy had to leave my side last night because of a brain tumor,,diagnosed 3 months ago he was literally with me every day of his 14 beautiful years on this earth and I’m beyond crushed right now,he was my everything and i cherished every minute we shared together.

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
I am sorry to hear about your loss of Argos;. 14 years is a really good age for a boxer. I know it doesn't make it any easier, but I'm sure he a really good life.
Run free at the rainbow bridge Argos! Godspeed!
angeliconangeliconangelicon

rrboxer

Super Boxer
I know i havent posted in a very long time but this forum meant alot to my and my buddy in his early days,,,sadly my boy had to leave my side last night because of a brain tumor,,diagnosed 3 months ago he was literally with me every day of his 14 beautiful years on this earth and I’m beyond crushed right now,he was my everything and i cherished every minute we shared together.
I am so sorry for your loss and I know it is so hard and I feel your deep grief and I'm sure many who are on this website extend their sympathies. It is a shame that our beautiful boxers can't be with us forever. I lost my girl Lacy at 10 years and my boy Bishop at 8 1/2 years. My husband and I still talk about them and cry even to this day. Thank you for sharing.

garvinsmum

Completely Boxer Crazy
So sorry that you have lost your Argos. They really are such a huge part of your life. What a blessing to have 14 wonderful years together. He's running free at the Bridge now, without sickness or pain.