Moving Magic to Rainbow Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
Julie that song is lovely. It says it so perfectly. I wish I could have one more moment with Markus. It's been 3 weeks since he went to the bridge and it seems like yesterday. I'm sure you feel the same way about Magic.

Tango's Mama

Super Boxer
Oh Julie, that made me cry. I know how it is to miss one you loved so much. Even tho its been 8 years since I lost Chance and even tho I have Tango (who turned 7 last week) My heart still misses my Chance. I see the pics of Deeg and I see my boy in his face. The birthdays bother me too I try not to think that he is one year older and one year closer to leaving me. I wish sometimes God had made dogs lives longer, But I'm sure he had his reasons. I just wish so hard for one more moment..just one more.

Bless you Julie! Give Deeg a kiss for me and let's think about Magic flirting with Markus and Chance across the bridge just waiting for us to join them.

1FlashyFan

Boxer Insane
Julie, that was so beautiful and touching. Thank you so much for posting it. May you always be blessed with wonderful memories of Magic and find comfort in knowing he was always loved and lives forever in your heart.

bucca

Boxer Insane
i am so sorry for your loss and the pain you are going through. please believe magic is in a much better place now where she is playing and in no pain. she will never be seperated from the ones she loves because she will always be with you in spirit, as long as you keep her in you thoughts and heart she will always be there. ive been where you are and i know that in time the pain will pass even if it seems it wont. take all the time you need. just let me also say that song is beautiful

frimozo

Super Boxer
Julie, that is so touching and beautiful...I feel the same way about my Fritz. I wisih I could have One Moment More...

Sweet dreams our beloved babies Magic and Fritz.

rosebje

Boxer Booster
I went through that exact same thing with my Jakey..

First of all, I am so sorry for your loss, I know the pain you are going through. I went through the exact same thing with my Jakey. Jakey's ordeal only lasted just over 2 weeks before we had to help him to the bridge last night, he was 6 and a half.
The vet came to our house, as it would have been too difficult to get him to the vet's. My husband, my daughter and I were able to sit around Jakey in his bed, petting him, while he slipped peacefully away.
It feels like I will never shake the guilt that if I had of waited a bit longer he would have come around, it's killing me. That is actually how I came across this thread, I was still trying to find someone with a boxer that was showing the same symptoms..
Magic sounds like she was a beautiful lady.
Jakey was such a handsome gentleman, my angel, my best friend.

Julie P.

Completely Boxer Crazy
That is actually how I came across this thread, I was still trying to find someone with a boxer that was showing the same symptoms..
Magic sounds like she was a beautiful lady.
Jakey was such a handsome gentleman, my angel, my best friend.

I am sitting here with tears in my eyes; I too have been searching for someone who went through similar symptoms as what Magic did. What happen to your baby? I will look at your posts see if I can read more about Jakey. It has been a little over two years since Magic passed, I still think of her every day. She brought me so much joy during our time together. It made me so glad to see Magic's thread up again; thank you for reading her story.

Status
Not open for further replies.