Miss you forever baby girl, Sammie, aka Mugster

msnitsirk

Boxer Booster
Sammie passed to the rainbow bridge in her sleep this morning. We had decided last night to help her on her way this morning but she decided she would take herself. She is now laid to rest in our yard on top of her doggy bed wrapped in her favorite blanket with her favorite toy right beside her. My heart is broken that she is gone but I am at peace she isn't hurting anymore.

Shane72

Boxer Booster
So sorry for your loss! It's so hard but like you said, she's not suffering. They're not like family, they are family. I lost my first pup back in September. I still miss him all the time but it does get easier. I just remember all the good times and I'm thankful for the time we had.

Roge

Boxer Insane
Oh I am so so sorry for your loss , she spared you the heartbreak of taking proceedings into your own hands it was her final act of love ..
Run free Sammie and Godspeed sweet Girl .

rena

Boxer Booster
I'm so sorry for your lost. I hope the good memories will eventually replace the heartbreak you're feeling now. Godspeed sweet Sammie angelicon

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
I am so sorry for your loss! Godspeed sweet girl! Run free at the Rainbow Bridge!
angeliconangeliconangelicon

ZekeZira

Completely Boxer Crazy
Oh no! I am so incredibly sorry. I agree with Helen, sweet Sammie spared you the pain of making that terrible final call. Be free, sweet girl! Much love and wishes for peace to you.

Independence

Boxer Insane
No matter how long they live it's never enough time. Run free at the bridge Sammie!! You are in good company.

Hoping your good memories can comfort you.

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
I am so sorry for your loss. I hope it isn't too long before the good memories will bring smiles instead of tears. RIP Sammie!