Help me plan my vacation,please! Attention East Coasters!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brindlemom

Hello Robyn!

Me and Mike just got back from a two-day vacation to the beach for my 21st birthday!

We stayed at Dewey Beach because that was the only place that had a hotel which allowed dogs. There was a great park there where if you had an SUV and had a fishing line in the water you could drive on the beach, and just have all your stuff right there. The places where fishing was allowed, dogs were allowed also. We brought Striker with us, and he got in the water. There were a few other dogs there also. The park was on both sides of Coastal Highway, you could swim on the bay side, or the ocean side. $5 for an all day pass to all the spots. It was called Delaware Seashore Park I think..

But Dewey is less crowded than the others. Bethany is nice. The smaller, more private beaches would be better for Callie and Cole. No lifeguards though.

We went to Ocean City at night, only 30 minutes.

I also know someone with a cabin in Duck, North Carolina, which is I think between 6-8 hours away.

Sorry so long, good luck!!
Cindy

------------------
Cindy
Striker's Mom
Christmas baby, born 12/25/99. Brindle with white "socks", chest, blaze. Cute as can be!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.