healthy weight for a 7 month old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VALinAZ

Boxer Buddy
weight

at seven months chelsea weighed about forty pounds and everybody commented that i didnt feed her shes about a year now and shes about 55 so i wouldnt worry at all.
the growth spurts these dogs have are incredible it happens like that some times

basak

Boxer Insane
wow! well I think my baby is skinny but he weighs 62 lbs and he just turned 1. Are there this much difference btw BOxers? I don't know really because Krose looks so skinny but he looks so tall to me.. He is 60-62cm long (depends on how he is on his 4 feet:)) that is like 24 inches.. I think:)

so help me:)
by the way, Krose looks like he is st,ill growing!!

basak
love of krose

gracie

Boxer Booster
Our Babes just turned 8 mos. old. When we weighed them at around 7 months the girls were around 45-50 lbs and Max the Boy was around 50-55

They are all solid muscle - on the bigger side compared to most of you.

Their dad was tall and muscular, their mom was smaller only about 60 lbs I think.

35 lbs doesn't sound bad!!

boxerprincess

Super Boxer
Mac is a couple weeks shy of 7 months and he weighs about 55 pounds.

His dad was about 85 pounds, so he's going to be a big boy. :)

Princess was about 35-40 pounds at 7 months, and she's maxed out at around 50 now (2 years).

Cindy W.

Boxer Booster
7 month old male's weight

Just had Bear into the vet this week for suture removal from his neutering. He is 7 months old now and weighed in at 50.1#! He's a big boy and is rapidly catching up to our 3 year old female boxer who weighs in at 55#.

neilsmom2000

Super Boxer
Mybabyboxer..

Your dog sounds normal to me. I too have a skinny one. Lara will be 1 yr. next month, and she's about 50lbs. She eats anywhere between 2-4 cups of Royal Canin Natural Blend a day, plus lots of beef liver and kidney for training exercises. We can see her ribs and her spine a bit. Her breeders and our vet assure me she is fine, and that she'll fill out by the time she's 18 months or so. In the meantime, we just take good care of our girl and put up with the "gee, your dog is so skinny!" comments. :)

hagler

Boxer Buddy
Hagler is 7 months and he is 63 pounds of muscle,i also feed him 4 cups a day,and he seems like he is always starving,but i don't give in.His father is 84 pounds.you can still see haglers rib outline.

amy1nyc

Boxer Pal
Sampson is 4 1/2 months old and weighs 42 pounds. We feed him 3 times a day and is VERY healthy. He is all muscle. His father is 85 pounds so we expect sampson to be quite large...

twylite

Boxer Pal
Perrin is also 4.5 months and is 35lbs. Doesnt' seem to eat too much, maybe 2-3 cups of dry per day. But looks health and very strong :)

harley'smama

Boxer Insane
Harley will be 7 months 9-21 & I weighed him last night - 52 lbs!! I've been afraid he's growing too fast but he's all muscle. I can see his last 2 ribs so I think he needs to diet a bit until I see all 3 LOL His dad was rather big but I don't know the exact weight

Status
Not open for further replies.