Any one from Minnesota?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosieren

Boxer Buddy
Rocky will be 1 year old August 24. The only dog park I have been to in the area is the fenced one right in Elk River so I don't have any info. on the Maple Grove one. I'll keep checking this thread and hopefully we can set something up in September. Have a fun trip!

Rosieren

Boxer Buddy
Day at the dog park!

Hi I just found out that the dog park in Elk River is hosting a "1st annual day at the dog park" on Saturday, August 19th from 9am - Noon. Rocky and I will be there. The dog park is fenced. From the cities: Take Hwy 169N to Elk River, turn left onto School Street (it is a stoplight intersection) there will be a sign for Lion's Park on the left hand side. If you miss it, you will come to a stoplight for Proctor Rd then you have gone too far. Let me know if anyone plans on going or needs better directions! Hope to see some boxers there!

MinneSnowta

Boxer Buddy
The St. Paul/Mpls. Boxer October 2006

Saturday, October 7, 10:00 AM

Perry Park
3700 New Brighton Road (South of Hwy 694 and East of Hwy 35W)
Arden Hills, MN

I will keep everyone updated if the time changes. But as of now we are meeting at 10am.

Hope to see you there!

Tobie'sMom

Boxer Buddy
Sorry, short notice.....

I will be bringing Tobie and Lucy to the park off of Otter Lake Rd. in White Bear Lake around 4-4:30pm today if anyone wants to join us!

Tobie'sMom

Boxer Buddy
oops

We'll be going tomorrow instead. Poor planning I know, last minute stuff never seems to work out though.....

So, Sunday Oct.15 around 4pm at the White Bear Lake park. Hope to see some Boxers there!!!

dizzydogmom

Boxer Booster
I was wondering if there were any other people on here from MN! I haven't checked back on the board in months but thought I'd take a stroll and read some posts.

Were up in Cloquet, MN (near Duluth). I'm hoping there are some boxer owners up here.

Jada, I hope you read this-I live in Duluth and would love to hook up with you-I'll keep an eye on this post for a bit to see if you get this.

Any other Northern Minnesota/Wisconsin boxers out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.