Any one from Minnesota?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goolia83

Boxer Booster
Oh Man! I'm so bumed! I didn't read the post that you were going at 3:30 and We were "late" and arrived at 3:30 and no one was there so we left. I thought I missed you and you were almost there! That teaches me better! Next time I'm checking right before I leave!
So do you want to set something up for this week? Let me know!

Tobie'sMom

Boxer Buddy
Well, I'm booked solid this week and next with work and family events, grad parties, wedding showers, B-day dinners.... on and on. The next possible play day could be June 10th.

The White Bear park is 45min. away from my house, so I gotta plan ahead for a "Trip" to the dog park. Unless theres a park closer to WI.

Goolia83

Boxer Booster
Well, there is a new one in woodbury and also one in maplewood at battle creek park (take 94 to McNight south 1 mile to Lower Afton left). those are the only ones I know of. I think they might be 30 minutes away or so. The woodbury one would be closer, but I haven't really figured out where it is yet... I've seen a map, but I haven't gone there yet.

Goolia83

Boxer Booster
So is June 10th still open for you and Tobie? Me and Roxy need to get out on Saturday for sure!
Let me know - I will reply if I get the date/time and confirm it.
See ya!

Tobie'sMom

Boxer Buddy
This weekend got booked up pretty quick, I have to work this Saturday and DH and I are playing paintball on Sunday, next Saturday I have a surprise baby shower to go to, so I'll aim for Sunday the 18th, late afternoon-ish.

I'll post again when it gets closer to the 18th, with an actual time.

Goolia83

Boxer Booster
Ok- this is crazy, but we'll meet up eventually!
I have to go out of town last minute for a week, I'll be back next Thursday so anytime after the 21st of June is good so far.
Let me know.
Have a great day!

MinneSnowta

Boxer Buddy
Meeting up Aug. 5th

If anyone is interested in joining us we are meeting up Aug.5th @ St. Paul's ArlArk Off-Leash Dog Park 10am.

Rosieren

Boxer Buddy
Sorry I can't make it August 5th unless my sister decides to pack up the garage sale I am helping her with early. I would also be interested in meeting in the Coon Rapids area as I just moved to Elk River.

boxrloveer

Boxer Booster
I'd meet you somewhere. How old is your boxer? Mine will be a year old this month. It might be hard this month as I will be leaving for europe in a couple weeks, but when I come back in Sept. Has anyone been to the dog park in Maple Grove?

Status
Not open for further replies.