Any one from Minnesota?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosieren

Boxer Buddy
Hi Champster! We live in Cedar right by the East Bethel theater off Hwy 65. I know exactly what you mean about no fences. My Rocky is 5 months and still listens to us really well but we'll have to see how he does with all the excitment. He has played with our friend's dogs but never been to a dog park before. It is great to know that there is another boxer in our neck of the woods! We will hopefully be at the saturday bash. Rocky has never played with another boxer (except his littermates when he was a baby) so we can't wait to see how he'll be.

Goolia83

Boxer Booster
I'm SO excited for Saturday! I'll bring Roxy, so if there are any other puppies (Rocky?) She is 4 months old, 27lbs, they can play!

Goolia83

Boxer Booster
Hey Guys - As far as I could tell from searching the internet, Perry Park does NOT have a dog park... Have any of you been there before? is it an off leash dog park?? Or are they ok with the dogs being off leash?

TKOlson

Boxer Booster
Perry Park

At one time we all met at the St. Paul dog park (fenced) but in the past few months the group has decided to relocate to a more central area (boxers only). I dont think this park is fenced. I have not attended this group in 2 months and havent taken the opportunity to see the park amendities. I just received a email reminder this past weekend to attend.

I hope to see everyone there, i'll be there with my two boxer boy's! If your not able to attend i'll give you a update on the park amendities. This group meets the first Saturday of every month.

Goolia83

Boxer Booster
TKOlson said:
At one time we all met at the St. Paul dog park (fenced) but in the past few months the group has decided to relocate to a more central area (boxers only). I dont think this park is fenced. I have not attended this group in 2 months and havent taken the opportunity to see the park amendities. I just received a email reminder this past weekend to attend.

I hope to see everyone there, i'll be there with my two boxer boy's! If your not able to attend i'll give you a update on the park amendities. This group meets the first Saturday of every month.

This sounds great! I'm glad they relocated and made it Boxers only, they can be a wild bunch! I'll bring a roll of poop bags in case there aren't any dog amendities! :) See you Saturday!

Champster

Boxer Booster
I am bummed...we will be up north over the weekend (are usually up there on the weekends) so won't be able to make it to the boxer party! But I would love to see Champ with all of those other boxers! I would hesitate though to take him to an area that isn't fenced...he usually listens pretty well...until there is something else going on! He forgets that we are even there!! I wish there was a park off of 65 closer to us!

Goolia83

Boxer Booster
Champster - I'm going to check out the Shoreview dog park (rice creek) this Thursday, February 2nd. You would take 65 south to hwy 10 south/East to 85th ave/Co. Rd. J East. it's south of Co. J on Lexington. I don't think that it would take you more than 15 minutes to get there! If you want to come, just let me know what time you want to meet (after 1pm, before sunset) If not, I'll let you know what it's like. It is not fenced, but it might have some natural boundries, I just want to check it out because so many of you are in the Blaine area and this would be very close for all of you!!

If anyone else wants to come on Thursday it will be fun to see you, otherwise I'll see you all on Saturday! :)

Rosieren

Boxer Buddy
Hey I'd be up for Rice Creek. I am unemployed and job hunting right now so unless I get an interview lined up thursday at 1:00 would be great. Rocky would love to meet Roxy!

Goolia83

Boxer Booster
Sounds like fun!! I just checked the weather and it's supposed to be 37 degrees on Thursday! I'll check BW before we leave, so if you get an interview we can always move it later in the day.
See you there!
Thursday February 2nd at Rice Creek Park in Shoreview at 1pm!

Status
Not open for further replies.