Desmond and Ruby
Britbox

Desmond and Ruby

OMG, Im such a technophobe..Ollie, and the moderators forgive me if I've done it wrong, just wanted to show off the new additions! Ruby and Desmond, how beautiful are they! lol
These are our new babies, \'The\' Desmond (foster Dad calls him \'The\' Lol) and Ruby pictured just before they got separated into foster homes. Mum and son, aged 7 and 5. Two months later, and we are going to reunite them in a home with us. lovicon.It really does mean forever, they are stuck with us now till the end of their days!! They are sooooo Beautiful..Forgive me for boasting, just such a proud new Mummy!

So nice of you to give the new pups a home together. Such good looking Boxers too, you should be proud!

Both are really nice looking. I like the diamond shape black mask around their eyes. I thought of Batman and Robin \"the dynamic duo\".

Wow. Just Wow. I see a bit of Millie in both of them. So happy you are adding to your family.

They are beautiful! I can see why you feel in love. I wish I could give them both a hug. I am sitting here with a big smile on my face! I am so happy for you and your hubby!

Media information

Category
Brindle Boxers
Added by
Britbox
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 6 ratings

Share this media