Yippie! February 29th finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diesel Dog

Boxer Booster
To anyone out there that this day has a special meaning I truly hope you enjoy it, and for those with a Birthday......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Went on my first date with my GF 1 or (4) years ago tomorrow. Didn't even think anything of the day 2/29 back then, just knew that it was the first day I had off in what seemed like forever. I remember showing up late, hadn't showered, and had been out on the motorcycle all day, and was shocked she went out with me again. Though ups and downs everything seem to be going great, and couldn't thank her enough for everything, including finding our puppy that we brought home almost exactly a year after her dad's passing, we never knew how much he would fill and mend our hearts.
Today I'm sitting her crossing my fingers, that my suprise master plan won't fall through with her sister going into labor in the next few days. If all works out, she'll get to see her favorite......Dierks Bentley in Concert Saturday night.

elindave

Completely Boxer Crazy
Wow! Sure sounds like true love lovicon...you're both very lucky to have found each other!
I can relate about your pup mending your hearts, my DH gave me Nikita as a b-day gift to help my heart mend after my brothers sudden passing. We'll be keeping our fingers crossed for the concert Saturday night!!:)

Eli
Nikita (Aug 28 07) fawn, floppy, docked

JulieJay

Super Boxer
Hope you make it to the concert on saturday night...
Ad your GF's sister has a safe arrival of her little skin baby!!!!

Happy Anniversary of your first date.... ( well 4)

BetsyB

Boxer Insane
My last child was actually due on February 29, 2004 but she insisted on arriving early at the end of January instead...

Diesel Dog

Boxer Booster
Everyone thanks for the Vibes. No baby this weekend. the Concert was pretty good, she was suprised and happy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.